The Dark Knight WSS game - Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent one too--hey, if we don't hear anything, we can always submit a tip to maiden avenue alleging voter fraud.:hehe:

Hahaha, it would be awesome if it showed up on the site too. Still, one method or another has to work. We can also repeat it over and over in other threads, since 42 does seem to watch these every so often. Oh! *adds that to her signature*

I just want to be a good American and vote... that's all I want... :(

can I still get one if I complain, or will they ignore me and throw my email into their junk folder.

can somebody please give me where to complaint email address please

what about if you didn't submit it to the dent campaign, but then submitted it to rory's Death Kiss.

I'm not sure you'd get the Dent swag or the voters card if you didn't submit to IBiHD...they seemed like very separate marketing campaigns...

I guess I can kinda see a new viral saying something like "Hey there clowns. Sure was glad to see all your smiling faces. Things came together better than I had planned. All that chaos brought a tear to my eye. Well, I know some of you were lucky enough to get my card baring a special mark. Those of you who were blessed enough to receive one proves that you are loyal to me and should be rewarded, am I right? Go to __________ at __________ for a token of my gratitude."

Ya in a perfect world that would be cool. It is all a little fishy and its hard to find out what is fact from fiction now.

Hey everyone, I'm a newb to posting on the Hype forum; so I thought i'd say hey on here since I was at the LA WSS game. I was the one in The Mars Volta t-shirt sitting at the table with Mr. Walken and BassBoy. And the couple that counted the fountains. So, eh, that's about it for now.

Hey everyone, I'm a newb to posting on the Hype forum; so I thought i'd say hey on here since I was at the LA WSS game. I was the one in The Mars Volta t-shirt sitting at the table with Mr. Walken and BassBoy. And the couple that counted the fountains. So, eh, that's about it for now.

Welcome, and thanks for helping count fountains!

Im pretty henchy, but I think he was referring to the first guy who came in with the mask. They just didnt show that and cut to the part where everyone was running following me. Movie magic.

"I'm so excited", he really doesn't look that excited. That's also the first time I hear the theory of someone getting a message online that it was all a trick. Oh, and there weren't "thousands" of us. Stupid MTV intern, he's lucky he got me in the video or I'd be even more anal.

Did anyone even see him there???

I was in one shot where he panned across the crowd.

Did anyone even see him there???

I was in one shot where he panned across the crowd.

I saw him. I was standing behind the girl explaining the task of counting the stars and I remember him, but I had no idea who he was.

Funny, I was standing there too during that part, and yet I didnt notice him. I had to of been standing right beside him too...

Funny, I was standing there too during that part, and yet I didnt notice him. I had to of been standing right beside him too...

I was just looking at the pictures we took, to see if I could spot him, and while I failed to spot him, I discovered we have one picture in which the back of your head prominently appears. JTIS. :word:

I have no idea what JTIS is... but still, awesome!

You should post the pictures. I like the large group ones because it becomes Where's Waldo looking for me.

I hate that guy. Someone needs to punch him in the face and steal his Joker card. He is not worthy.

only thing I'm mad about is that he got a mask...

sum ***** aint even hardcore...

at least he got me in the video.. well.. my back(in the first shot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"