The Dark Knight WSS game - Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.
that guy is lame. if you can't change the inflection of your voice, why not just stick to articles? :woot:

I love how everyone automatically hated this guy. Im so happy for finding that now.

dose anybody else have pictures from monday?? it would be cool to get a good picture of me and my friend

I would like to see some more pictures as well.

I AM the nightlife!

i think we need a pre-TDK batman begins screening. anyone know of a facility around here that would do something like that? from the DVD obviously, but there has to be something around here.

Hate to tell you guys, but I doubt I will drive up from SD to watch BB. You guys are great and all, but not worth 40 bucks of gas.

...I know you are all now celebrating the fact that I wont be there...

i think we need a pre-TDK batman begins screening. anyone know of a facility around here that would do something like that? from the DVD obviously, but there has to be something around here.
theres this really cool place in san diego....:woot:

Yea, since the 2 of us drove up there, why wouldnt the other 298 people there drive down here? Sounds like a reasonable thing to do.

I'd go, but I'm pretty sure I'd get lost and end up in Nevada or something. Oh.. we could go really geeky on this and instead each watch the movie from their own house but at the exact same time. You know, synchronized movie-watching. *snorts*

I'd go, but I'm pretty sure I'd get lost and end up in Nevada or something. Oh.. we could go really geeky on this and instead each watch the movie from their own house but at the exact same time. You know, synchronized movie-watching. *snorts*
omg..can we syncronize watches too! lol

Excelsior.jpg

Yea, since the 2 of us drove up there, why wouldnt the other 298 people there drive down here? Sounds like a reasonable thing to do.

hmmm... well if you showed it at your house, it wouldn't be so many of us. i'm sure you have at least a 72 inch tv, right? :yay:

hmmm... well if you showed it at your house, it wouldn't be so many of us. i'm sure you have at least a 72 inch tv, right? :yay:

Ummm... I would expect one of you to bring that... You know, it would be polite to not expect everything from me... :oldrazz:

Ummm... I would expect one of you to bring that... You know, it would be polite to not expect everything from me... :oldrazz:

well, i could bring the movie and popcorn or something.. it's too bad that not much fits in my corolla :cwink:

Um, I can add other junk food but the tv I have can't exactly be driven around, so I still vote on synchronized watching. :D

Someone just bring a projector and we can watch it on some alley wall or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"