The Dark Knight WSS game - Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the MTV's guy's definition and my definition of 'thousands' is completly different. My count was around 350 or so. But I believe he uses 'A Thousand' or 'Thousands' at least 3 times in his account. Way to get your 'News Facts' right there buddy. About the same level of hard hitting, accurate reporting we've come to expect from a well respected news agency like MTV (or Fox News). And maybe it's just me but when we call ourselfs fat and out of shape it's o.k., when an MTV intern does it he seems a bit of a *****e.

i think we need a pre-TDK batman begins screening. anyone know of a facility around here that would do something like that? from the DVD obviously, but there has to be something around here.

Bellflower (L.A. county) has an out door theater they use to project movies for the community. That place easaly fits 300+ people, we could totaly take it over.

civic-plaza-rendering.jpg

I hate that guy too, but you can see me buying everyone more time as I persuaded the security guy to call his director. They thought I worked for someone important.

He also grew very close to bassboy. Guess a guy with a laptop looks important...

Today marks a full week since the latest Why So Serious? games culminated with viewing of the trailer. These threads were opened to allow those of you in the specific areas to coordinate efforts in solving whatever puzzles were put in place, as well as providing an opportunity to reflect on the matter afterwards via pictures, video and general exchanges. With the forementioned passage of time, that purpose has come and gone. The few of these threads that remain relatively active have largely taken the form of casual conversations. Like the city-specific Dentmobile threads before them, they will now be closed.

For the related matter of the Jokerized film reels raffled off at the screenings, the thread linked below has and will prove sufficient to hold exchanges concerning that discussion.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=301462

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back