DTL Season 5-Week 11 (Set 3)

I'll read the rest of Harl's later, but just off the bat, my team knows that it can't afford to have Kyle take on Fernus, or Vision to take on Kang. My team has the power to force which battles take place, and there's not much that Harl's team can do about it.
Not really. No offense, Wieg, but the power on my team outclasses yours. Also when it comes to the variety of power.

Exodus can teleport between Fernus and Kyle, forcing the fight with the Martian (who wouldn't be able to avoid/ignore the mental attacks anyway). And, if necessary, Vision can travel underground intangibly and spring up against Panther while Proctor teleports to force the fight with Kang.
And where's Quasar? He's going to do nothing. He's going to force Exodus away, and he's got the power to do it. Fernus is a more powerful telepath than Exodus, can turn invisible and intangible. If he wants to avoid fighting Fernus, he can.

I'll give you the Vision/Kang/Proctor/Panther thing.

Nightwing

Wieg (Even though it'd be better for me if Harl won :D but just to show you that I'm fair and everything :), I actually did like your battles more and I think Exodus would take Fernus down, I'm mentioning this because the only real convincing argument I found in Harl's write-up is that Kyle Rayner is no match for Fernus if the match would go down like that, which I don't think it would)

Heroes of the New Age

I have a couple of problems with Wing's writeup, but they're minor. And against an onwerless team, they're not worth worrying about. HOTNA should be able to overpower the Wonders.

Not really. No offense, Wieg, but the power on my team outclasses yours. Also when it comes to the variety of power.

And where's Quasar? He's going to do nothing. He's going to force Exodus away, and he's got the power to do it. Fernus is a more powerful telepath than Exodus, can turn invisible and intangible. If he wants to avoid fighting Fernus, he can.

I'll give you the Vision/Kang/Proctor/Panther thing.

By teleporting, Exodus has left Quasar behind. And while he's attacking Fernus, Kyle's there to intercept Quasar. And Fernus can't focus on Kyle because he leaves himself wide open to Exodus.

Heroes of the New Age

I have a couple of problems with Wing's writeup, but they're minor. And against an onwerless team, they're not worth worrying about. HOTNA should be able to overpower the Wonders.

Even though im against an ownerless i'd still like to hear them...

Voting is now over.
Final Results:

Heroes of the New Age 5
Namless Wonders 0

Chaos & Order 1
Team Alpha Wolf Squadon 4

By teleporting, Exodus has left Quasar behind. And while he's attacking Fernus, Kyle's there to intercept Quasar. And Fernus can't focus on Kyle because he leaves himself wide open to Exodus.
This is not a big area. Quasar should be on Exodus within a second. Also, Quasar's constructs should also help Fernus block Exodus' telepathy.

Fine match, wieg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"