DTL Season 5-Week 4 (Set 1)

Wow, this is hard. I have issues with both write-ups. Nightwing, you say you didn't want to use Cosmic King against Wolverine because adamantium is not on the table of elements, but you know Magneto used his powers against Wolverine, on the other hand you think they'd work against a mystical element like Ghost Rider's bike?

Catman, I don't see your team working so closely together, given that you have a villain, a genuine hero and a couple of vigilantes in there. They would be highly disorganized since I don't see Wolverine or Wild Child taking orders from anybody. Your matches make sense I just don't see how you'd get your characters to get the drop on Heroes of the...

I have to give this one to Nightwing1.

I see your point about Wild Child. I just went for characters I knew the first time round, and Wild Child was similar to Wolverine. Cheers for the votes people.

For all it's worth, I think Catman's team has a good chance. The only true obstacle is the obvious one, Juggernaut. Magic doesn't work on him, beating on him doesn't work with him, phasing stuff through him doesn't work on him, choking him doesn't work on him, dropping him from enormous heights doesn't work on him, either.

The only thing that DOES work on him is telepathy. And I don't really think it would be that hard to get that helmet off with Hal's ring in tow. So it all depends, really, on if Hal is up and around still, which the answer is an obvious "Yes". Wildchild and Wolverine might be able to pull it off, but it's always been hit and miss with them. Wolverine might eventually get tired, Wildchild definitely will, but Juggernaut can't get tired. Sorrow probably can't kill him with his stare, and will have to turn solid to do it anyway, making him a liability. Either way, there's seemingly no telepath on the opposing team. However, there IS a solution regardless. Hal can cut a hole in the dome, throw him out, and seal the dome again.

And for that, Last Chancers gets my vote.

yeah but under the helmet juggernaut usually has a skull cap so after all their efforts to remove te first helmet Juggernaut wouldnt be exhausted and would beat on Hal,Wolverine and Kyle easily.

Voting is now closed.
Final results:

Last Chancers 5
Heroes of the New Age 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"