Dvd?

Hellion

Rewriting my 5th & 6th book
Reaction score
Do you guys recommend the regular releases of X2 X-Men United and X-Men The Last Stand or the more recent X2 Steelbook edition release and the X-Men The Last Stand Collectors Edition?...what about the Trilogy Pack?...What about X-Men or X-Men 1.5?...When was the X-Men 1.5 Steelbook released...I saw amazon has it listed...I didn't know about that one?

Save for the covers, there's nothing different between the regular and steelbook editions. It's just another attempt at double-dipping.

Buy X-Men 1.5 instead of X-Men

Buy any version of X2

Buy any version of The Last Stand

Don't buy the trilogy pack over the individual titles. The trilogy pack sucks. None of the movies come with any of the additional dvds or special features.

Thanks for the info.!

Don't buy any version of X2. There's a single disc edition, and if you get that, you'll get jipped on the extras.

Whoops. My bad. I didn't know they were just selling single disc editions of X2.

Whoops. My bad. I didn't know they were just selling single disc editions of X2.
Yeah, Fox likes to do that. Of course you still can get the 2 disc edition.

the trilogy pack is definetely my first choice but i did buy them individualy.

So, I take it there's no additional Colossus footage among the deleted scenes or extras etc.:csad:

id get the X-men Collection 4 disc set which contains X2 and X-men. I got that when it was released

For those who want to know and for the double dippers out there (Including me)...and As far as I know...here's a list of available X-Men/X2: X-Men United/X-Men: The Last Stand DVD's...I'm not listing full screen/widescreen for each...

X-Men
X-Men 1.5
X-Men (Collector's Edition Steelbook) (Best Buy Exclusive)
X2: X-Men United
X2: X-Men United (Collector's Edition Steelbook)
X-Men: The Last Stand
X-Men: The Last Stand (Collector's Edition)
X-Men: The Last Stand (Limited Collector's Edition Tin) (Target Exclusive)
X-Men Collection
X-Men Trilogy

...if any new editions are coming out please update!

:xmen:

For those who want to know and for the double dippers out there (Including me)...and As far as I know...here's a list of available X-Men/X2: X-Men United/X-Men: The Last Stand DVD's...I'm not listing full screen/widescreen for each...

X-Men
X-Men 1.5
X-Men Collection
X-Men Trilogy

...if any new editions are coming out please update!

:xmen:

I just saw yesterday at walmat a hohlographic x1 and x2 dvd front cover. looks like they are both one discs. I beleive its a new line that fox is putting out much like the steel case to get some more double dipping. They also had others like independence day with the holographic covers.

I was just comparing prices and stuff...I've bought from Amazon before and have been satisfied with my purchases...but how is the Amazon Marketplace...has anyone purchased from there??? Do you guys recommend it??

id get the X-men Collection 4 disc set which contains X2 and X-men. I got that when it was released

Same. And it was only $15, I love having the first two in a box set without having to be diluted with Rattner's muck.

I would like to get the X-Men collection but I can't find it anyplace except the Amazon Marketplace or Ebay...They have okay deals on used sets...I prefer new...hmmm

X-Men
X-Men 1.5
X-Men 3: The Last Stand (Collector's Edition (Embossed Steel Case))
X-Men Collection
X-Men Trilogy

http://www.movietome.com/movie/315386/x-men-the-last-stand/dvds.html

I've never heard of the collector's edition in the steel case...looks cool though...the dvd is still the same release...just another collectable case or whatever

When is X-Men/X2 getting the bluray treatment?

When is X-Men/X2 getting the bluray treatment?
thats the million dollar question. Some speculate when Wolverine, the movie gets released in theaters but thats just speculation. I hope its sooner than that. I bet we'll see a trilogy set with X3, once they give the first 2 movies a BR version

amazon has preorders for new editions of X-Men, X2, and X-Men 3...all are 2 disc editions as it says in the details section...there coming out next month...for those who care...

I'm tempted to buy them just so I can have the R1 releases of the X-films? I already have the R2 6 disk trilogy collection...

X2 is coming to Bluray soon. I saw the advert for it on a TV in an electronics store in Vienna, Austria, where I've just been on holiday. I think it said it was coming in October.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"