Blu-ray release confirmed!

so are there any suprises with the blu rays?

are there any deleted scenes edited back into the movie?

any NEW deleted scenes?

and before anyone posts that list from before, dont, im fully aware of that. it didnt really offer up much on the info side of things, and if someone got the blu rays and can explain to me that would be great!

so are there any suprises with the blu rays?

are there any deleted scenes edited back into the movie?

any NEW deleted scenes?

and before anyone posts that list from before, dont, im fully aware of that. it didnt really offer up much on the info side of things, and if someone got the blu rays and can explain to me that would be great!

I have the Blu-ray set. As far as i can tell, the movie content is the same - no material has been edited back in. If it had, the movies would be advertised as such (extended edition etc).

The film that stands out is X2, which has a beautiful sleek visual quality. I mean the quality of the picture, the actual transfer. It's sharp, bright, clear, stunning. Better than either X1 or X3. X1 is quite dark and gloomy and X3 has a slightly grainy quality that I think is due to the way it was filmed and the cameras that were used.

According to Blu-ray.com: "The movie was filmed in super-35 format, a film stock that is inherently grainy to begin with, so it comes as no surprise that a layer of grain overlays this image. I did not find it a distraction, but it is noticeable. Grain haters may not like this transfer, but do know it is supposed to be there and is not a fault of the transfer. Flesh tones looked mostly accurate and natural. This film has a very nice, natural, and lifelike look about it."

I gott disagree. I was actually disappointed with the video quality of X-2. Not as good as I thought it would look. X3 visually looks superior despite being the inferior film. Biggest disapointment is that the extras on the special features disc are not in HD. X3 has a few but the first 2 films sadly do not

I just finished watching X2. Man what a great film. I had almost forgotten how awesome it was. Ive been waiting years to watch this on BR and it didnt disappoint. Now on my way to watch The Last Stand. This will be my first time watching it after its initial theater release. Wish me luck...lol

not sure if this has been broguht up but watching x3 deleted scenes lots of them should of been kept in stuff like

Storm/Wolverine Team up in jeans house fight

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"