Gamescom 2012 Sony Edition

Wow, the Cloud Storage for Plus is getting a bump from 150mb to 1 gig. And Plus is finally coming to Vita.

Wow, the Cloud Storage for Plus is getting a bump from 150mb to 1 gig.

Thank god bc it keeps giving be a message that I don't have enough space even though I have like 70mb

WOW! Great Show! Sony has redeemed themselves! Awesomeness!!! So Happy COD looks great! :D:D:D

Yep. It was a better than the E3 conference IMO.

Apparently CoD Vita's developer is...

Nihilistic. Y'know... the Resistance: Burning Skies guys.

Oh well.

Funny how those Killzone visuals are a heck of a lot better than either Resistance of Call of Duty :)

Yep. There is a definite difference between their A studios and B studios.

Is there a place online to view the conference?

Oh thanks. Had to work during the day so couldnt see it live

No prob. Not sure how many times they will do it, but hope you get to see the whole thing.

Oh that kind of sucks that Nihilistic is developing the COD title that doesn't bode well.

It's a massive dropping of the ball on Sony's part. They almost shot themselves in the foot getting Sony Bend to deliver an Uncharted experience on par with at least the first PS3 game because now every other developer is struggling to keep up (except for SCEJ with Gravity Rush).

If Nihilistic were given the title then it's clear that Sony had a say in who handled the project. Why they didn't get Bend to show the millions and millions of CoD fans that they were missing out on an exclusive experience that was pretty much on-par with the console games I'll never know.

Im surprised that a Sony 2nd party studio is even doing a CoD game and not one of Activision's teams

Playstation Essentials....I dont get it. What is the point? What is different from this and Greatest Hits? Did Sony really need a new line of budget gaming? Im not a fan of the covers

Yeah footage looked good it's the developers that's concerning us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"