Eds Originals

EdRyder

Sidekick
Reaction score
Howdy gang,long time no...
So ive been comin here and colorin for about a year(sep 05)But Ive been drawin n paintin all my life and I never posted any original art here.So,Im startin this thread not to be confused with my other thread where I color other folks work.FYI-For those that dont know,I use paint shop pro X
Be kind to me,..again ,its my first original art posts here ever,(CMT Im lookin at you,Drop the red marker and step away slowly)
Enjoy

This ones a WIP but its comin along nicely
wolverinewip.jpg

Its verry distorted.....its cool...but its not logan to me

Thanks comanche!Yeah Odin its Logan ,and it is a little distorted right now Nysrol I agree,hes also a little too long in the limbs for Logan I guess,,,I wont post any more progress on this one,Il just throw it up here when its done
Itl be cool ,I swear
Peace

wolverinewip2.jpg

not updated in a while..but i think im giving up on this guy and movin on to somethin else..Twas my first completely digital,.and its just frustrating me now.I killed his left hand(our right),.and overall....It just dint go like it thought it would.
Ive got a Magneto Im gonna start,..its just his head so that might go easier..Figure you gotta crawl before you can run.

wolface2.jpg

Teens.jpg

My next project..Yes im still doin the Mags(dont worry)

Damn yo you made meatwod look ******ed......

meat.jpg

shake.jpg

Finished Meat & Cup ,All they need is some outline action.Frylocks fries are givin me issues,byt hes comin along....

Finished up a ghetto BG on WeaponZ2's entry,...ever since i colored him blue alli can think when i see him is "Altered Beastssss!"
weapontwobg.jpg

Finally found some more time to work on my own stuff...

Heres the original Magneeto Ink (I drew off the back from the X2 DVD)
((after all these years im still a real weak inker))
mags.jpg

And heres the Colors WIP
McNeeto.jpg

Il post the finished product when I find the chance to git r dun
PEACE

:eek: Damn, thats amazing! Do you use a graphics tablet to colour with or is it all with a mouse?

Thank you BB
Yes its all mouse work,...Sadly A tablet wasnt within Santas budget for me this year.

Peace

You are amazing. I wouldn't change a thing. Art isn't photo copying out of a book. And it's not ruining the character. You have just the right balance where I know whom I'm looking at but it has you're own special touch. That's art.

Super Mark

EdRyder said:
Thank you BB
Yes its all mouse work,...Sadly A tablet wasnt within Santas budget for me this year.

Peace

i got mine from Dell for $100 and it came in Friday, so I've been trying to get used to it since.

However, this week, CompUSA has them on sale for $69.99 so if you have a compusa nearby, or if they have a site, I would check that out!

Bumpin this old thread of mine

Been working on an comic concept with a close friend for a few months now
He doesnt want me to reveal all that much at the moment ...(he doesnt come here ,shhhh)

First panel page 1 inks

1stpanelfixed2.jpg

Colors WIP
colorspaneloneWIP.jpg

The rings are killing me-I cant color it how id like at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"