Eds Originals

Your a beast bro. I love your meatwad. :woot: A+ for you.

Ed, as always your work is top notch. So jealous!! :cmad:

whoa mad Love for Ed
Thanks guys!

I got a few more from my recent pics(The divorce from my scanner is final-digicam is my new love)

Vsketch.jpg

birdpie.jpg

Heres my unfished Hyper....(Im so lazy)
Hypersketch.jpg

WIP colors update
WIP2.jpg

Progress on the planet but thos planet rings are still killing me

cool thread you got here, sorry i haven't been here before! especially liked the logan & magneto pieces.

Heres a WIP on colors from some killer Tony Moore Ive been workin on
Postablesavejpg.jpg

Thanks bro!
Theres flats,I just turned em all off before I saved as a jpeg to post

how bout an update on that coloring ed?

Update
INVISIBLE.jpg

This ones been killin me so Ive been back and forth in all different directions on it...Il work work work on it then go to save and now and again my computer will wig out all "not enough memory"..
Makes Ed rip his hair out

HOLY CHRISTMAS that is awesome.
nice work, man.

do you want to color the cover for let's go to utah issue #1???????

Your line art is awesome and your colors are even more badass! keep up the good work! I might have some work for you as well :)

great job on the coloring Ed! I'm really impressed

^What she said. :up:

Heres a wip from this Zartan pic Ive been colorin,.(I have no clue who drew it) ;)
Zartancolorswip.jpg

dude, you are amazing. coloring digitally...and in general is something i have trouble with.

hey ed, why don't you post the colors you've been doing in here

^ Meh, I have an even older thread of just colors from all the coloring comps weve done here..This thread should be for my art but I muddied it up by posting color wip's ;)

This is a line art I colored about a year ago for an issue of The Adventures of Lightning Squirrel (which never made it to print as far as I know)
See Phig, I colored all them clouds by hand :cwink:
Talos02finalcolors.jpg
:oldrazz:

whoa! loadsa crazy chicks with kryptonite goggles! and a squirrel! this looks hilarious. sorry for doubting your cloud painting skills... but i think it's really tough if you have black outlined artwork to create a background which meshes with that without using outlines in the background as well: it's certainly something i struggle with. but i think this one works really well!

Cloud brushes? Any chance you could direct me to where you obtain such brushes?

Oh. Also if you have specific brushes for the textures you use.... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"