Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

WhatsHisFace said:
The guy who killed people who came to his house?

NO, HE WAS JUST SITTING ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN ON THIS REMOTE ISLAND.....I FORGET WHAT RACE HE WAS....AND HE GAVE YOU A MAP OR SOMETHING THAT WAS INTEGRAL TO ONE OF THE QUESTS. I REALLY DON'T REMEMBER, SINCE IT'S BEEN SO LONG, BUT I REMEMBER THINKING "WTF.....SOMEBODY WAS JACKED UP ON CRACK, OR ON ZERO SLEEP WHEN THEY CAME UP WITH THIS SHlT :confused:"

There was a lot of wierd crap in that game if you looked hard enough. The Orc who thinks he's a Kajit, the talking Mudcrab, the stand-up-comic Demon in Caldera...

Are you talking about the one you steal the Fork from THWIP*? Like, you had to steal a magic fork from this crazy old hermit and kill a giant netch with it to get one of the daedric shrine items I think. If you are, yeah, that guy was pretty creepy :o

Remember that playwright in Vivec? That guy was a flaming horn-dog.

Philip Masse said:
Are you talking about the one you steal the Fork from THWIP*? Like, you had to steal a magic fork from this crazy old hermit and kill a giant netch with it to get one of the daedric shrine items I think. If you are, yeah, that guy was pretty creepy :o

HELL, I DON'T KNOW. I JUST REMEMBER I HAD TO FIND HIM ON ONE OF THE NORTHERMOST ISLANDS. IT SUCKS TO GET OLDER AND NOT BE ABLE TO REMEMBER MUCH PAST LAST MONTH. :o

Did you run him off for the enchanter or something? I ended up killing both of those guys for being annoying and giving me ****ty rewards :down

WhatsHisFace said:
Remember that playwright in Vivec? That guy was a flaming horn-dog.

OH, THE QUEER BASTARD THAT CALLED YOU SWEET CHEEKS OR SOME SHlT LIKE THAT? :confused: ONCE I FINISHED MY MAIN QUEST, I WENT BACK AND SLAUGHTERED THAT ***, AND HIS GUARDS, AND LOOTED THE PLACE. :up:

I would have killed him for that one book he wrote about "the polishing of the spear" except that his disposition toward me was 100%.

WhatsHisFace said:
I would have killed him for that one book he wrote about "the polishing of the spear" except that his disposition toward me was 100%.
"oh my, it's so big!"
I loved that book :D

WE MUST'VE READ EVERY BOOK IN THAT GAME. THEY PUT A TON OF TIME INTO SOME OF THE MOST TEDIOUS, OVERLOOKED THINGS. :o

vortal_pic_145879.jpg

vortal_pic_145880.jpg

vortal_pic_145881.jpg

vortal_pic_145882.jpg

vortal_pic_145884.jpg

vortal_pic_145885.jpg

I'm gonna kill you in your sleep for that Shadowrun prank. Seeing how awesome Oblivion is...

You ruined my life. I'll probably have to sit through another Halo before Bungie actually makes use of their talents.

Since Red Faction let you do it I figured the Xbox would have a game like that eventually. You totally had me when you were saying all those story parts about Cortana's betrayal. :mad:

You're getting the microwave now. :mad:

I think you were too, which was why I believed your lies.

I can't believe they cut the E32k3 level from the final game. That would have been the best level in the game, those stupid ****s.

The final result was just an "S" shaped road with the song playing, and then the AT-AT comes by and forces you into the building or something. :(

Halo 2 needed more scripted events. Halo 1 was loaded with them. Halo 2 just had a bazillion worthless movies.

Halo 3 needs to make the amount of units in Kameo look like a two-player fighting game. Halo 1 gave a good feeling of being in a war, or at least in all the important battles of the war. Halo 2 felt like Rainbow Six.

Halo 3 needs to take place on a good Halo this time, not a wastelend like in Halo 2. This means bringing back the interesting Forerunner architectures like those giant gun things that shot those blue things into the sky to the other side of Halo. More open environments and less back-alleys. The same bloodsplats as Halo 1 that were mysteriously absent from Halo 2. Bring back the Assault Rifle Bungie, and CENTER THE *********************** CROSSHAIR THIS TIME (move it up an inch)!!!!!

Make MC look cool again. In Halo 1 he was huge and imposing. In Halo 2 he looked brittle.

And howabout a flashlight that stays on for more than two seconds?

Also, make Elites grunt again. Wort wort wort is better than most of the crap we had to listen to. And where did Covenant dropships go? Replaced with the super annoying Phantoms?

And what about the human Lifepods? They were replaced with the stupid "drop-boxes" that land you on delta-Halo in an unspectacular and uneventful fashion.

I could go on and on, but Halo 3 needs to be more like Halo 1 than Halo 2. Namely, for the large environments.

And Black Sarge should have twenty clones again. He was better on the battlefield alongside you. In Halo 2, he was just in movies doing things that Seargents don't usually do (pilating a Scarab, making peace treaties with enemys). But in Halo 1, he'd cover your ass, die for you, and show up in the next level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"