Elizabeth Banks in talks to direct new 'Charlie's Angels'

A voice like Stewart's and he's playing... Bosley?

I thought Elizabeth Banks is playing Bosley. Patrick Stewart is wasted on that role. If you're going to give him any role, it should be Charlie.

So there are like multiple Bosleys. It's not an actual name, it's a title.

I’ll be very curious how this looks compared to the cheesy wire fu look of the first two. Are they going to use guns?

Dn4mV3lXkAAjc6j.jpg

Kristen Stewart Explains Talks 'Charlie's Angels' Reboot

Stewart will play one of the Angels in Banks' reboot alongside Naomi Scott and Ella Balinska.

"Oh, that is really cool that she said that," Stewart tells ET of Liu's supportive comments. "It is true I think, it is not maybe everyone's immediate response that it would be, like, something we would have to see again because the one I grew up with was so much fun, and you know, the re-imagining is so grounded and well intentioned and really shows the way women can work together now. It tries to be warm and funny, but it lacks a kitch element that we have seen before that works so well."

"We are not trying to do an impression of the last one, so yeah, I think Liz is like so genuinely naturally funny all the time anyway," she adds.

The idea is there's a Bosley for different trios of Charlies Angels. Kind of takes away from the uniqueness though.

Elizabeth Banks Bosley is representing Kirsten Stewart's team

Patrick Stewart another team

Djimon Hounsou another team.

Isn't that the same kinda thing that they did with the McG Charlie's Angels movies? Bill Murray was Bosley, then Bernie Mac was Bosley, and wasn't Shia LaBeouf a Bosley too?

Isn't that the same kinda thing that they did with the McG Charlie's Angels movies? Bill Murray was Bosley, then Bernie Mac was Bosley, and wasn't Shia LaBeouf a Bosley too?

Bernie Mac's bosley was an adopted brother of Bill Murray's Bosley.

Shia Lebeof played someone that needed witness protection. He's later adopted by Mac's mom so he joins the Bosley family.

Is Banks writing this thing too?

What do they need 3 Bosley's for?

They should just change this film to Charlie's Bosleys.

I wonder if the plot is that all the Bosleys from different branches are getting killed off and the angels have to investigate before their Bosley is offed :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"