Falcon and Winter Soldier EMILY VANCAMP is BACK! Agent 13 aka Sharon Carter!

I hope Sharon doesn't end up with either of them.

Lord... What a **** show this thread is destined to become...

If it is white, then that will completely contradict the point that the costume designers of Mockingbird's costume made on Agents of SHIELD. They said that white doesn't work on film or doesn't show up well, which is why they had to change the white parts to grey. Mockingbird's jumpsuit looked totally generic.

That sounded like a lame excuse, since they have White Canary on Legends of Tomorrow who does not wear grey.
Everyone in Aos don't like color.

It seems calm and rational so far, one mini-rant notwithstanding.

So do I. They can both do so much better. Especially Sam. ;)
If you don't like her, what are you doing here ??

Well, I just hope that she won't become a trophy wife like her aunt.

I mostly knew her from the X-books where she was the government liaison to mutant affairs, and for the government sponsored mutant groups, Freedom Force(formerly Brotherhood of Evil Mutants), and X-Factor(the second version with MM, Wolfsbane, Polaris, Strong Guy, and Rictor?)

Funnilly enough that ties into one of my all-time favourite John Walker/Cap issues (Captain America #346) - where he had to team up with Freedom Force to take down the Resistants and he had one of his 'episodes' and near killed them all, upon which he was reprimanded and he revealed that he had actually missed his parents' funerals to go on the mission.

She should have been in Endgame or was she? I think she was at Tony's funeral wasn't she? If she wasn't then she should have been but the fact that she is here now...it makes me wonder if Sharon well Agent 13 if she doesn't end up reforming SHIELD but with her running the new SHIELD as its director

She wasn't in the funeral.

Though it was confirmed in the movie that she was turned into dust after the snap.

She should have been in Endgame or was she? I think she was at Tony's funeral wasn't she? If she wasn't then she should have been but the fact that she is here now...it makes me wonder if Sharon well Agent 13 if she doesn't end up reforming SHIELD but with her running the new SHIELD as its director
she should have been a recurring character on AoS so audiences didn't forget her

Aos doesn't even matter at this point. I'm optimistic she'll have a decent role in Falcon/Winter Soldier as the main cast only appear to be her, the two guys and Zemo. It won't be like CA2/CA3 where she was set aside for the Avengers.

she should have been a recurring character on AoS so audiences didn't forget her
She should have been with Steve, Sam, Nat, e Wanda, after all she helped Steve and co in Civil War, not to have been forgotten because some online fans didn't like her because she was in the middle of a gay ship + Peggy who was dead. Sharon is a great character in the comics, MCU missed the opportunity to develop her. She and Nat would have been wonderful together.

I still dont get why she didnt have more to do in WS or CW. Marvel couldn't have more than one prominent femae character in Winter Soldier or two in Civil War?

Aos doesn't even matter at this point. I'm optimistic she'll have a decent role in Falcon/Winter Soldier as the main cast only appear to be her, the two guys and Zemo. It won't be like CA2/CA3 where she was set aside for the Avengers.
That's my point. If you don't wanna use her in the films or if you have far future plans with her than us AoS to satisy that for the time being. A few episodes here or there to show us who she is and why she matters.

I still dont get why she didnt have more to do in WS or CW. Marvel couldn't have more than one prominent femae character in Winter Soldier or two in Civil War?
Exactly, there were many ways that she could play a bigger role in WS even with Nat there. A mystery why she played a minor role.
She was going to have a bigger role in CW, she was in the airport scene, but again they cut to make room for other characters. And she could still be there, I mean, she was part of his team, she could have been one of the people who was rescued at the end of the film, and have joined him on the run.
The way she was treated after CW made Steve look like an idiot towards her.

Exactly, there were many ways that she could play a bigger role in WS even with Nat there. A mystery why she played a minor role.
She was going to have a bigger role in CW, she was in the airport scene, but again they cut to make room for other characters. And she could still be there, I mean, she was part of his team, she could have been one of the people who was rescued at the end of the film, and have joined him on the run.
The way she was treated after CW made Steve look like an idiot towards her.
Could even have a line of her saying despite going up against orders and superpowered folks like Iron Man and War Machine, she had Cap's back.

and if she's not involved in IW or Endgame then have General Ross mention that with a line when speaking to Rhodey or even have Agent Rodd (upon recognizing) T'Challa in BP bring up her defection in a line or 2.

real easy stuff.

Shes made for t.v. and im excited shes finally goong to get a chance to shine, well I'm hopeful that'll be the case. The other movies were stuffed so I'm not mad she wasnt highlighted and I think they were figuring out what they wanted to do with her. The fact that shes back tells me they finally figured something out for her. Fingers crossed.

I hope she has a cool costume.

If White Canary in Legends of Tomorrow can have a white costume, then there's no reason Sharon Carter can't.

In Agents of SHIELD, they told us that white didn't translate well on screen, so that's why they made the white parts of Mockingbird's costume dark grey. She ended up looking just like any standard SHIELD agent in a jumpsuit. But that sounds like a poor excuse when you've got White Canary on TV who didn't need to be grey canary.

So....is she technically Steves granddaughter now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"