Agent Carter Marvel Readying 'Agent Carter' Series!

I don't get the hate for agents of shield. It's a good series! It's not breaking bad but it was never going to be

I don't get the hate for agents of shield. It's a good series! It's not breaking bad but it was never going to be

I think the show has gotten better and better! Can't wait for the finale this Tuesday! Season 2 is a go so don't worry about what others say. This show is on the upswing and more people will come around.

You should never take psylockolossus' vitriol against all things Marvel Studios as any indication of a more general consensus. He hates ALL things Marvel Studios, regardless of how the rest of the world perceives it.

AOS is jes' fine, after a slow start.

Also: shouldn't Peggy Carter have her own section under Television by now? The show is now official, after all.

Definitely needs it's own section. Hopefully it will be up soon.

Maybe they could show Robert Reynolds the sentry or before he became the sentry and Adam Brashear before he became blue marvel.
Speaking of the sentry i am still not clear about his origins.
He is long ago forgotten hero i think.

Lordy, I hope not. Lets not go importing some of the worst characters and storylines of recent memory into the MCU.

Hopefully its better than Agents of Sheild.

Fingers crossed. Peggy Carter is a far more dynamic lead to me than Coulson, and the period setting could be really cool if they pull it off. There's also an advantage of a better cast if Marvel coughs up the dough and brings Cooper and Jones on board for regular appearances.

^Yeah, at least this will have a proper lead and direction/vision they can go in. SHIELD was always a tough nut to crack in regards to how to approach it and they're still kinda finding their footing.

Lordy, I hope not. Lets not go importing some of the worst characters and storylines of recent memory into the MCU.
I disagree with your view.
You talking to the wrong person.

I find the sentry interesting enough but not as much as blue marvel.
Anyway these characters exist now in the marvel universe and exist in that timeline,so for you it's useless to complain about it.
Like it or not these superheros have fans or big fans.

If this show wants to get bigger ratings they would show these characters that i have mentioned,even if it's only for a cameo.

By the way i think a live sentry and blue marvel tv show would be way more interesting to me then a agent carter tv show.
I don't care that much for the sentry but i am really a big adam/blue marvel fan now and would really like to see him in live action.
Rather him then agent carter for me,but i do have some interest to a point for this show.

Last edited:
Note-
I became a big fan of blue marvel when i read his bio a few years ago and what powers he had.

More recently i have become a more bigger fan reading his bio info from time to time recently,his powers etc.. further sinked in my head over time.

It's not just story and character development with me only WHY I like a superhero,it's the powers,the costumes,how they fight,how they act,the action and other things you may never understand.
So like i said you talking to THE wrong person.

I did not keep up with marvel and dc over the years like i mention in another thread and it's only recently i am getting back into comics and learning or finding out about the new superheros and reading more details about the old ones.There are even older ones i never even heard of before when i use to read comics normally in the past.

Last edited:
Let's see Baron Zemo in this one...

Some Wakanda references would be nice...

The Sleepers from Tales of Suspense would be cool...

We saw the Human Torch at the expo in the first Cap movie, so he should turn up here, too...

it's nothing more than
Gpu8hcb.png

Most of it stems from the slow pacing and poor quality of the first half. The second half is fantastic. It nailed everything I ever wanted from the show and more. I would argue it's superior to most of the MCU films at this point.

Unfortunately, people have already made up their minds. I tried encouraging some of my friends to go back and bear through the first half, but they refused. At least Arrow got big after it found its footing. This show was big from the get-go due to the MCU/Avengers tie-ins, and it seems that was a disadvantage in retrospect.

Agents of SHIELD got better as the season went on.

Let's see Baron Zemo in this one...

Some Wakanda references would be nice...

The Sleepers from Tales of Suspense would be cool...

We saw the Human Torch at the expo in the first Cap movie, so he should turn up here, too...
I was going to mention Wakanda should be mention at least.I am glad you mention it.

I wonder if they'll film agent carter in the uk? They filmed the first avenger there and the uk has those amazing historic buildings perfect for period adaptions

I wonder if they'll film agent carter in the uk? They filmed the first avenger there and the uk has those amazing historic buildings perfect for period adaptions

Good point. But, given that the Peggy Carter One-Shot was set in New York, that might be the direction they're going instead. Personally, I'm hoping the show will be pretty epic in scope, global in scale, and take place across multiple decades, flashing back and forth across time, like that Robert Redford-Brad Pitt "Spy Game" movie.

Edit. Fail.

Last edited:
Definitely needs it's own section. Hopefully it will be up soon.
When we find out WHEN the show will AIR we will make Agent Carter's own Thread.
ALL we have at the moment for the series is the Title Card, and that ABC wants 13 shows.

Right now all we can ASSUME is that it will be a fill in for AoS' winter break

Hey everybody, two new vids : 1st up, Marvel just confirmed an Agent Carter TV Show based on Hayley Atwell's Captain America character. Let's talk about how awesome this is!..

There's an upcoming Agent Carter TV show? :wow: :wow: :up:

That's totally out of the blue and unexpected. :up:

I guess we need to get discussing this then ASAP. One of the mods should create a forum section for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"