Enter The Sandman: The Dreams Thread

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
Post your best or worst dream you ever had.

Last edited:
I had a dream JUST last night that I had to preform an exorcism.

My worst dreams were probably me back in high school and not having done homework.

My best dreams are usually me making out with whatever hot actress is at the moment (Ashley Greene, Megan Fox) or making out with my hot co-workers.

Best dream? I know some will likely not believe this one but I remember this dream like it was yesterday.

In the dream I woke up and slowly walked to the bathroom feeling disturbed, angry, and vengeful. The woman in the dream who I assume is my wife asks me if I am alright and I told her I am fine. I proceed to look into the mirror and the next thing I know my head is a flaming skull.(No joke)

Eventually I leave the room and I hunt down a child molester, a man who abuses his wife, and a murderer. It's funny I don't recall feeling any pain in the dream and when I woke up I wasn't sad, afraid, or disturbed.

As for the worst dream?

One of the worst dreams I remember having was I was in the bedroom with my father talking to me(I was a little kid then) and my door was cracked open. I happened to look into the hallway that was pitch black and seeing six shadows quickly walking into the living room.

As I get up from my bedroom and walk to the living room there is this man who is bald, wearing glasses, and he is walking around like he was waiting for me. He comes off as friendly and he opens the door to the kitchen which is pitch black, but I don't go in. That's when he gets angry and tries to force me in there until my dad comes in and fights him off.

They both fight in the dark room and neither of them come out. The dream scared me so bad that I ran into my parents bedroom to make sure my dad was still in there.

My favorite dream is a dream I had a couple years ago and was very realistic. It was one of those dreams where you wake up and you are happy for a sec then immediately sad because you realized it was a dream. The gist basically was I got together with this girl I was crushing on in high school and we were just having fun at dinner.

Worst dream was this reoccurring dream I used to have but I don't any more. I've had this dream maybe four or five times over a couple of years. I'm in a vehicle and the vehicle is out of control and I'm unable to stop it because the brakes don't work. The vehicle and where it is occurring have both changed over the years.

I had a weird dream last night that canary wharf (finacial district in london) got bombed. Then I was catching a train home when an old friend offerd me a lift home but instead of going with him I went to party with these girls instead afterdancing for a bit weended up sitting on a staircase talking and then I woke up.

I think the bomb thing came from seeing the russian train bombing on the news.

I have horrible reoccurring dream I have had my whole life. I'm being chased by people and I'm trapped somewhere be it a building, a street or a town.

Whenever I get to a exit I freeze and can't move to make the final step that will let me escape those after me.

My best dream involves me and a bus load of very attractive women.

Last edited:
~YAY~ A DREAM thread!!!
I don't remember my best and worst dreams. But this will be a place I'll frequent when I have those crazy FAR out there dreams and want to write them down :up:

Best dream: that I'm flying(happens often)

Worst dream: that I had a kid

Best dream: Probably winning the World Cup as a player for England.

Worst dream: I haven't had it for donkeys years but i used to have it a lot when i was younger. It involves clowns, a ballpen playground thing, no exit and reeeeally creepy clown chuckles as they hunt me down.

And also dreams where i'm fighting someone but my punches are really slow or have no effect on them at all.

A few years ago we thought my wife was pregnant. One night I had this very vivid dream about me and this little girl, she had the cutest face (chinky like mine) and curly black hair. She and I played all day in a park. I remember it being a full day with her and then her telling me she can't stay and she had to go.
I woke up crying my eyes out for some reason and my wife was in the bathroom bleeding. Doctor said she had fibroids which made her miscarry.
Damn this was at least 5 years ago and i still effin get teary thinking about it. ugh dont even know why i'm posting this, just the thread made me think abou tit.

Worst dream: that I had a kid

Haha, I didn't know you've had that dream before!

Best: inappropriate for the Hype. Although, I have also had really sweet dreams recently where Spoons has proposed or we've gotten some really cute house together. Aww.

Worst: dreams where my teeth are loose/falling out.

I also have nightmares where I will wake up drenched with sweat but not remember what happened. I used to often have nightmares in which I'd spend the whole dream trying to make it somewhere or find someone and never get there. I haven't had one of those in quite a while.

Best dream is whenever I wield a lightsaber. :) Or having relations with faceless people. :huh:

I don't remember my best dreams which is annoying,but my worst I can.

I had one that I was in my old middle school,during a school shooting trying to escape.Like people were getting shot left,and right.I was trying to escape until I was caught,by the shooter who was dressed up in a ski mask,and fatigue.Right before he was about to shoot me I woke up.The dream was too real.

Another one was when I was real little.It was like me and some lady being chased through a nightclub.Terminator style,but instead of T-100 it was Lord Zedd from Power Rangers.We eventually got out and hopped into a truck.where he was still chasing us.

Hmm, I don't really have a worst or best dream because I have a lot of crazy, vivid ones that I usually forget within a week. But, I still clearly remember the first dream I can remember, and it was a nightmare. I was 5 or 6 when I had it.

In the dream, I was in a city of some sort, with tall buildings everywhere. It was nighttime and dark. There was a helicopter with the back doors of it open, so I crawled up into the storage space that was right behind the front seats (the inside of it resembled the inside of a van) and hid in the many bags of fertilizer. There were two clowns in the front and the taller one flew the helicopter up as high as the buildings. Then somehow, they discovered me and the shorter one tossed me out of the window. I remember falling for a long time and then hitting the wet ground, but not breaking any bones or being severely hurt. For some reason there was a super tall ladder leaning against a building, so while the helicopter was hovering I propped up the ladder against the back and climbed back up & into it. The clowns discovered me again but this time, they decided to "make use of me". They grabbed me and flew up close to the side of the building and threw me through an open window. Inside, there were paintings and sculptures all over the place; it was a museum. They yelled in hushed, but harsh, tones and wanted me to steal a particular painting. I started crying, and woke up crying.

It was weird, because I was never afraid of clowns. When I woke up I ran to my mom and dad's bedroom and was sobbing about how they wanted me to steal and stealing was wrong, and how they rejected me and threw me away, but not about the clowns themselves.

i have certain dreams that will make yall vomit, which i wont share those, but ill share the really good ones i have when i have them lol

Whenever my dream involves old friends from where I used to live, it's a good one. I always wake up depressed, though. :csad:

The worst ones are when you really need to run away from something, but you run uber slow. arrggghhhh

Last edited:
I've had alot of good and bad dreams. ALot of VERY weird, creepy, and overwhelming, but i'll expalin later.

i just remember one dream, its not the best, or worst, but, it was different

i was on like a WW1 battlefield during the war. i ran into a fox whole then black out as i get his with a mortar shot, then i wake up and start crawlig through the system of ditches then i black out and see on a black flag with this skull design on it.

I always have this one dream where it feels like i'm walking in water to my neck only there isn't any water. I have to swim through air to move.

Last night I had a dream I was playing Street Fighter 2 with Chris Evans. I was trying to get casting information out of him but I accidentally asked him "who's playing Jane Foster?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"