Epic Things You've Actually Said...

I'm actually very, very, super un-jealous of someone who thinks he just defecated while his pants were still on.

I was talking to this chick online; IM'ing her all the time a while back, and despite numerous attempts to persuade her to email me a pic, she wouldn't do it . . . I eventually told her "no pic, no dik" LOL! she emailed me the pic and she was hideous :dry:

I'm actually very, very, super un-jealous of someone who thinks he just defecated while his pants were still on.
I sharted. Tell me that's never happened to you. :cmad:

For what it's worth, I didn't actually poo myself. It was just...moist. :csad:

I sharted. Tell me that's never happened to you. :cmad:

For what it's worth, I didn't actually poo myself. It was just...moist. :csad:

So it's

The Odyssey
The Star Wars Saga
Lord of the Rings
You pooed a little in your pants

Mmmkay

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oooooeeeee hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahah wait wait hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:D

Co-worker: I'll get them to come early. (along those lines)

Me: That's what she said.

"Dave, could you be any cuter?"

"If I were covered in kittens."

Someone said that a female friend of theirs had her birthday and there was a forecast of 8-10 inches of snow. I came back with:

"I don't think she would mind a good 8-10 inches on her birthday."

And Sun_Down must agree, that was over extraordinary.

So it's

The Odyssey
The Star Wars Saga
Lord of the Rings
You pooed a little in your pants

Mmmkay
I'd rate, "You pooed a little in your pants," a couple notches above the Star Wars Saga...but other than that you're spot on. :up:

Once I was on acid at the mall on Halloween. There was a lady there with a dog. In the mall. My friend Carey said (loudly) "You can't have dogs in the mall!" I replied, "Shut up man, she'd blind not deaf." About 5 minutes later we saw the same 'blind' chick sitting at a table reading a newspaper. I said to Carey, "I guess the dog's blind."

Illidan:o :woot:

I don't think anything mentioned here was epic.

Do you take some sort of pleasure in mocking my accent?

When I was 14 or so, I was sitting in the kitchen reading a book. My mom walked in and mentioned how much her back was hurting. Without looking away from my book, I said "If I was carrying around an ass that big, my back would be hurting too."

The convo might not have been epic but her response sure as hell was!

wow . i hope you got an epic spanking.

One of my friends once gave a theory on how one can have sex with a man without being gay: as long as the tip doesn't enter the ass.

:o

During my stint in high school, I was waiting for the bus one day and realized I didn't have any change. There was this girl who had quite alot of it, she was taking it out of this change heavy purse. I politely asked her to spare some change for the bus and she insisted she didn't have any. I told her that I saw the change in her purse and that I would pay her back tomorrow. It didn't work.

Now keep in mind this girl was severely overweight, and unfortunately I was one of the few people that actually talked to her that day. Andyway, this back and forth went on for a moment or too before I finally got mad. I told her if she didn't give me some change that I would "kick her fat around." I didn't just say it, I yelled it. Everybody heard, and they laughed and laughed. Needless to say she gave me some change.

It wasn't really epic, but it was funny at the time. Now that I think of it, I wondered why I was begging this girl for change? Was I to lazy to walk? Was I just forgetful or was I a hobo? Why was I so to this poor girl who just wanted to horde nickels for some reason?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"