Episode 01/09 "Crisis on Infinite Earths: Hour Two"

Discussion in 'Batwoman' started by Dr., Nov 12, 2019.

?

What did you think?

1. 10

9.1%
  2. 9

22.7%
  3. 8

40.9%
  4. 7

9.1%
  5. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5

9.1%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

9.1%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Random490 Registered

Honestly, people keep saying he's old but he looks great. Get a good stunt guy to double and you're set. Have him be more of a reoccurring character fighting a different enemy leaving Gotham to Kate and show up once in a while.

vantheman77 likes this.
  2. vantheman77 Superman Fan 4 Life

I will say this about the Smallville cameo - it doesn't give me any incentive to rewatch Smallville at all.

thangaran likes this.
  3. misslane38 Registered

So? That wasn't the goal of the scene, and rewatching something isn't key to loving something. I loved TITANIC as a teen and was super into HARRY POTTER in its heyday; I still have nothing but affection for them both. Yet, I have no desire to watch them again.

Prison Mike likes this.
  4. Prison Mike Don't drop the soap!

I’ll rewatch it twice for the both of us

5. Thome216 Registered

I'm really hoping this happens. They'll need to explain what happened to Bruce at some point, so now having an actor for the part and having him play little snippets here and there for the set-up would be great.

6. vantheman77 Superman Fan 4 Life

Doesn't matter , if it doesn't contribute anything to the Crisis in moving the story forward it shouldn't be there. Still not re-watching regardless.

7. WhoMani Registered

All the cameos were fan service and they didn't really move the plot (except Lucifer as he played a big role in Oliver's resurrection)

vantheman77 likes this.
  8. vantheman77 Superman Fan 4 Life

This is why many felt this way. I agree about Lucifer.

WhoMani likes this.
  9. The Incredible Hulk Bad Hombre

I mean yeah, other than the fact that there wouldn't BE a Crisis show if not for it. but other than that nothing...

Even if it wasn't integral to the plot it gave exposition to the story about the expanse of the infinite Earths and how Luthor was using it for his own personal vendetta. I mean you could argue that Routh's scenes were completely unnecessary since he didnt do much other than battle Hoechlin and then get wiped out of existence by Luthor at the end. They could've just used Hoechln for that but they didnt because having past Supermen show up on a current DC heroes show is just cool it's not a marketing ploy to get you to consume old DC content.

Prison Mike and vantheman77 like this.