Episode 12: Glorious Purpose (Spoiler Discussion)

So, let me get this straight. If they wanted, they could easily just forget Kang after this series finale, right? No more Jonathan Majors problem. There's no real connection beyond Loki and Quantumania, so why bother extending this? Make Avengers: Kang Dynasty and the Multiverse about something else and problem solved.

As for the episode itself, it was interesting. Best thing about it was the music, hands down. Glad to see Loki back into his classic form and curious about his character going forward.
Flawed series, but it took big swings and I can appreciate that even if it didn't completely work for me. Lots of cool stuff, but also a bit sluggish.
Overall, it was OK. It might work a lot better watching it in one sitting rather than in two seasons years apart.

The visual effects and production values were amazing, but the entire season could have a been 2 hour film.

I hope the neXt appearance of Loki is through Avengers 5 or 6, whichever his role is needed.

A suitably epic, emotional finale. LOVED the Yggdrasil reveal. And as others have said, Natalie Holt's work was amazing, Marvel needs to have her on speed dial for their future projects!

I feel like this is a very fitting end for Loki as a character. Tragic in many ways, but he ultimately fulfilled his "glorious purpose" through this sacrifice. I kind of hope they leave him here. Also, this is the perfect out to avoid Kang if they decide to recalibrate rather than recast.

All in all, this season was less consistent than the first, but I still really enjoyed it.

But Mobius says Kang’s variants haven’t picked up on the TVAs existence and thus aren’t a threat at this time. Does that mean the post credit of Quantumania is useless or that the Kangs just aren’t aware of the TVA?

It could go either way if Marvel wanted to write Majors version of Kang out completely since the multiverse itself looks like a tree now and not what we saw in Quantumania.
Sorry, I just now saw this.

it simply put Kang Dynasty as a future event. The only reason people think Kang Dynasty leads into Secret Wars is because of Feige’s presentation. Not because of the internal logic of what Kang has to do.

Remember HWR said, the Kang’s started off peaceful then started turning on each other. That’s how the war started. Quantumania is still at the peaceful part. They all agreed to remove that variant.

So the TVA is monitoring them. Remember, KangS exist in multiverses were they are being beaten by Avengers, FF, and Thunderbolts, and Shield, etc. that’s the weekly “comic book logic” of what we go to thr movies to watch,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"