Official Wolverine And The X-men, Episode 12, "eXcessive Force"

Any chance I can get someone to make me an animated Cyclops avatar from this episode?

Something that bothered me about this episode. When Scott found harpoon on the city streets, he was using his optic blast pretty focused and precisely without his visor. Don't know about anyone else, but that bugged the hell out of me.

Something that bothered me about this episode. When Scott found harpoon on the city streets, he was using his optic blast pretty focused and precisely without his visor. Don't know about anyone else, but that bugged the hell out of me.

Cyclops often seems to in cartoons. He did a few times in the 90's series.

Say, anyone been listening to the audio commentaries on the episodes? On a whim I decided to rent DVD 3 & listened to the commentary on this ep., third time I've ever listened to these guys following their commentaries for Hulk Vs. Wolverine & Thor. Honestly, I'm gonna make this the last one. Kyle, Yost & Johnson's commentaries are way too much about them laughing & joking around & patting themselves on the back than about any specific technical notes. I think the term that Dread coined was "fangasm" or "fangasming".

Funny, Chris Yost claimed in this commentary to be a Cyclops fan and a fan of the old Cyclops/Jean pairing. Not sure I believe him.

Say, anyone been listening to the audio commentaries on the episodes? On a whim I decided to rent DVD 3 & listened to the commentary on this ep., third time I've ever listened to these guys following their commentaries for Hulk Vs. Wolverine & Thor. Honestly, I'm gonna make this the last one. Kyle, Yost & Johnson's commentaries are way too much about them laughing & joking around & patting themselves on the back than about any specific technical notes. I think the term that Dread coined was "fangasm" or "fangasming".

Funny, Chris Yost claimed in this commentary to be a Cyclops fan and a fan of the old Cyclops/Jean pairing. Not sure I believe him.
I find that very believable, actually. Not sure about Cyclops/Jean, but some of Yost's works on certain comics seem to support his claim of being a Cyclops fan. Other than Excessive Force, Yost doesn't appear to have been as heavily involved with Cyke's characterization as Johnson and Kyle. Besides, Yost doesn't have much reason to lie about being a fan of Cyclops on the rarely-ever listened to audio commentary.

It's not like they dislike Cyclops. They just erred when it came to portraying him. I'm sure they didn't even realize the thin lines they were walking on until fans voiced their complaints.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"