Ever gotten sick from depression?

I understand.

If it makes you feel any better, I Have Anxiety issues and depresssion, and add. I should be on meds, but I don't feel like paying for it, so my life has been on a downward spiral since I dropped out of high school.

Don't drop out of high school!

I understand.

If it makes you feel any better, I Have Anxiety issues and depresssion, and add. I should be on meds, but I don't feel like paying for it, so my life has been on a downward spiral since I dropped out of high school.

aw buby :( how are you coping?

i won't, no worries.

I burnt a Pot Noodle once, so it probably isn't a good idea hahaha :D

I understand.

Well, you can always get your GED, if you don't have it. You can ALWAYS start over or anew. I know it's scary and you do have other issues...you're depression feeds off your anxiety and restlessness (feels like there's a mountain on your shoulders), but it's never to late to make a change. There's always hope.

I think that once you start making a change for yourself that's for the better...like going back and completing your education, which seems to bug you alot...the stranglehold of anxiety will ease a little bit.

You don't need medication necessarily to help your condition.

Also, I don't know your situation, but leaving the country seems like a REALLY big step. I just hope you're not making a rash decision based on pressures here because that could be a mistake if you're trying to "escape" your problems.

I'm ready to leave the country. :down

start fresh huh?

i have that feeling right now. after this, i've never been more tired or ready to leave high school in my life. if this wasn't my last semester i wouldn't know how i'd get through it.

hang in there girl.

Well, you can always get your GED, if you don't have it. You can ALWAYS start over or anew. I know it's scary and you do have other issues...you're depression feeds off your anxiety and restlessness (feels like there's a mountain on your shoulders), but it's never to late to make a change. There's always hope.

I think that once you start making a change for yourself that's for the better...like going back and completing your education, which seems to bug you alot...the stranglehold of anxiety will ease a little bit.

You don't need medication necessarily to help your condition.

Also, I don't know your situation, but leaving the country seems like a REALLY big step. I just hope you're not making a rash decision based on pressures here because that could be a mistake if you're trying to "escape" your problems.

Wtf. I got my ged two weeks after I dropped out. :down.

I never said I was stupid. I was just never comfortable in school, so, I left.

And I'm 23. And I went to college right after I dropped out, just couldn't figure out anything I wanted to do. Plus it felt too soon. So after about 1 1/2 yrs, I left college too. I'm starting school again in Feb. I've lived life long enough to figure out it's rare to get a degree in something you love, so sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.

I am sorry you are feeling helpless with so much pain. Please know that there will be a brighter day for you and for your friend. Try to think about the good. I know if you search inside you will find one moment in each day that was worth smiling about and remembering with some joy. Go there. It helps. Sometimes we can't always help others but we can always let them know we care. I care.

Lately I've been feeling like that. A friend died, and the usual case of unrequited love are not making me feel well. Half the time, I can't even shoot webs or climb walls.

See? That's my coping mechanism. Lame jokes.

Wtf. I got my ged two weeks after I dropped out. :down.

I never said I was stupid. I was just never comfortable in school, so, I left.

And I'm 23. And I went to college right after I dropped out, just couldn't figure out anything I wanted to do. Plus it felt too soon. So after about 1 1/2 yrs, I left college too. I'm starting school again in Feb. I've lived life long enough to figure out it's rare to get a degree in something you love, so sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.

:huh: OK? I never said you were stupid, but from the sound of your message it seemed like you didn't finish your education with the whole "don't drop out of HS" shtick! And with the whole you're "life is on a downward spiral ever since" dropping out and that you should be on meds but weren't for anxiety. It just sounded like you didn't finish your education. How the bad place was I to know that you've been on a downward spiral cause you didn't go to prom?

I DON'T know your life story, so how the bad place was I to know you dropped out cause you weren't comfortable in H.S. and got your GED 2 weeks after? So you're little vindictive rant is kinda pointless don't you think?

And I think it's great that you're going back to school and doing so when you feel ready or on your own terms. You don't have to justify yourself to me. I was just trying to be helpful...

Good luck with everything!

I am sorry you are feeling helpless with so much pain. Please know that there will be a brighter day for you and for your friend. Try to think about the good. I know if you search inside you will find one moment in each day that was worth smiling about and remembering with some joy. Go there. It helps. Sometimes we can't always help others but we can always let them know we care. I care.

thank you, i'll try that

Lately I've been feeling like that. A friend died, and the usual case of unrequited love are not making me feel well. Half the time, I can't even shoot webs or climb walls.

See? That's my coping mechanism. Lame jokes.

lmao :p

Never knew the feeling till a few days ago. I was feeling so positive and happy for the first time in so long, then a few days ago something happened to someone I really care about. It's so hard for me to eat but I'm basically forcing myself and I haven't been able to be myself and I want this to go away but that person won't let me in and try to help them because they already feel horrible as it is. Why do I have to be so damn sympathetic?

Anyone else ever have that feeling?
Never been depressed but just look at your avatar...it makes me laugh:woot:

Yeah i have.

But i hope you pull through this JM and feel better.

Your a great person you should know that.

:huh: OK? I never said you were stupid, but from the sound of your message it seemed like you didn't finish your education with the whole "don't drop out of HS" shtick! And with the whole you're "life is on a downward spiral ever since" dropping out and that you should be on meds but weren't for anxiety. It just sounded like you didn't finish your education. How the bad place was I to know that you've been on a downward spiral cause you didn't go to prom?

I DON'T know your life story, so how the bad place was I to know you dropped out cause you weren't comfortable in H.S. and got your GED 2 weeks after? So you're little vindictive rant is kinda pointless don't you think?

And I think it's great that you're going back to school and doing so when you feel ready or on your own terms. You don't have to justify yourself to me. I was just trying to be helpful...

Good luck with everything!

My bad dude... it's cool.

I've had a very trying day at work... and quite frankly about to go postal.

Never knew the feeling till a few days ago. I was feeling so positive and happy for the first time in so long, then a few days ago something happened to someone I really care about. It's so hard for me to eat but I'm basically forcing myself and I haven't been able to be myself and I want this to go away but that person won't let me in and try to help them because they already feel horrible as it is. Why do I have to be so damn sympathetic?

Anyone else ever have that feeling?

I've had depression for years, I still have it to this day. Some days it gets real bad, a lot of real bad stuff has happened in the last couple years which have actually made it worse. It gets to the point where I feel completely hopeless and lost and a lot of times, physically sick. But I say to myself things have to get better, and some things have and I can look forward to that.

Mostly at work because of such a horrible attitude from so many there. It's a lack of enthusiasm that gets to me, not depression. A golden rule is: A good worker is a happy worker!

I've had depression for years, I still have it to this day. Some days it gets real bad, a lot of real bad stuff has happened in the last couple years which have actually made it worse. It gets to the point where I feel completely hopeless and lost and a lot of times, physically sick. But I say to myself things have to get better, and some things have and I can look forward to that.

Do you take medication for your depression? I ask cause you have a good optimistic outlook on life, which has shown to be just as effective (in some cases more so) than in people who take medication and have an average to pessimistic outlook on life.

So, keep that hope burning in you, cause in reality things DO get better especially when given time.

Do you take medication for your depression? I ask cause you have a good optimistic outlook on life, which has shown to be just as effective (in some cases more so) than in people who take medication and have an average to pessimistic outlook on life.

So, keep that hope burning in you, cause in reality things DO get better especially when given time.

Yes, I do take medication for my depression. I can honestly say it's working, but depression simply doesn't disappear in the blink of an eye. Having a positive outlook certainly helps, I put all my effort into defeating this sickness, and so far I'm winning (so to speak). Even though bad things have happened, and although I have depression, I simply cannot let it control my life. I know things will get better, because they will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"