Cigarettes.

SpideyInATree said:
But some of the better ones taste beautifully. :up:
But from what I've seen and heard, cloves turn a girl off way more than cigerettes.

Calvin said:
But from what I've seen and heard, cloves turn a girl off way more than cigerettes.

Meh. You get a girl drunk enough nothing will turn her off. :o :p

SpideyInATree said:
Meh. You get a girl drunk enough nothing will turn her off. :o :p

If she gets turned off by alcohol poisoning, there will be no way you can get her turned on again.

Well, that's why you have to keep that beotch in line. :mad: :o :p

Never smoked, but I don't really have a problems with smokers, because two of my roomates smoke, one dips and is an alcoholic, one that stays there so often he might as well be a roomate also smokes, everyone I work with smokes, except for the daytime dispatch, and she has posted these no smoking signs all over the police department, which makes me laugh since there are only three people that work here that do not smoke, everyone else does, and I can't help but watch her get ticked when she comes in, in the morning and all the ash trays are full.

saiyan jedi said:
I love beating the **** out of people liek u
The threat kinda loses its steam if you end it with "liek u."

Phantasm said:
Don't smoke. Don't ever intend too.:down:

You smart then. As much as I'm fond of smokin', it is something I wish I never started... for the money sake.

Snipershot said:
there are better ways to die. they should be illegal
And having a heart attack because you're a fatass isn't one of those ways. Overeating should be illegal.

Cigarettes are extremely addictive. If you've never smoked, you probably will never understand the effect that nicotine has on you over time. I smoked occassionally* for a few years, then quit when I noticed that I was starting to take smoke breaks at work, not because I felt like it, but because I was responding to something new...some kind of deep, carnal urge.

*I smoked so seldom, that a single pack would easily last me for weeks. I had designated occasions where I'd allow myself a cigarette or two. I believed I'd never get hooked, and I never really did...I just finally realized that I would eventually break down if I didn't stop smoking completely, at some point.

Cosmic said:
Cigarettes are extremely addictive. If you've never smoked, you probably will never understand the effect that nicotine has on you over time. I smoked occassionally* for a few years, then quit when I noticed that I was starting to take smoke breaks at work, not because I felt like it, but because I was responding to something new...some kind of deep, carnal urge.

*I smoked so seldom, that a single pack would easily last me for weeks. I had designated occasions where I'd allow myself a cigarette or two. I believed I'd never get hooked, and I never really did...I just finally realized that I would eventually break down if I didn't stop smoking completely, at some point.

You're right. When I started smoking a pack would last me a few weeks with ease. I think that I had one cigarette after school and that was it. Then as time went on I think the most I smoked through the years was like maybe 3/4 of a pack a day for a few months.

Now I only smoke two or three cigarettes a day. But on the weekend if I go out and drink I'll smoke more. Because for some reason drinking beer makes me want to smoke cigarettes. :(

I really should start cutting back because of the money. I don't get physical urges often, but I used them as a tool for procrastination whenever I can. Especially during this paper-crazy period right now. It's costing me about 3.75 everyday because I go through a whole pack.

I got a pack of lights.

I got a can of Lemonade, and leaned back and smoked one after another. I'd say at least 10. I was just thinking, about life, about everything, and the lemonade really topped it off.

It was just the reds that made me sick. The lights, I could seriously start smoking.

Indiglo said:
I got a pack of lights.

I got a can of Lemonade, and leaned back and smoked one after another. I'd say at least 10. I was just thinking, about life, about everything, and the lemonade really topped it off.

It was just the reds that made me sick. The lights, I could seriously start smoking.
Really? Lights make me gag a bit, because I don't really get a hit, so it's like I"m sucking in just thick air or something. But yeah, there's no better way to sit back and think about life than with the soothing sexy smoke of a cigarette. And always good to have a beverage of some kind. They just mix well.

But damn, 10 in one sitting? I mean, I do that when I'm out drinking, but I've never done 10 one after another at home.

Oh, and welcome to the team :up:

I stayed out side for an hour, I wasn't power smoking. :D

hey yo its sean said:
John Constantine smokes.
I like Keanu's cigarette grip. I've actually been gripping them that way since I saw Hardball.

kypade said:
i like to punch people like you in the face :up::O

i love people that say this because you know they are the people who will cower in the corner

I can't believe I never thought of smoking on the toilet instead of reading. It's awesome.

Calvin said:
I like Keanu's cigarette grip. I've actually been gripping them that way since I saw Hardball.

Do it for G-Baby...

Man, what a crappy movie that was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"