Ever Have Weird People Knock On Your Door Late At Night?

Sounds like every major town or city in Britain. I remember coming home at about 3 in the morning from a night out in the West End of London and this guy was beating this other guy in up in the middle of the street. The guy kicking the other guy on the floor just stopped looked at me and then carried on with out saying a word.

Also one time a guy and a girl where having sex up against a wall by my friends house.

Yeh, stuff like this is rife in the UK, especially in the city centres. I remember early one Saturday morning, I'd gone in work to open up shop for the staff. Now this was in an old office where the windows were just below ground level. I went round the office opening the blinds, and as I got to the last window, I opened it and had one of the most rancid views of my life: A tramp was peeing up against the window, his scabby todger level with my face. I actually ducked lol but then realised that thankfully there was some double-glazed glass between me and pissypants :eek:

I knocked on the window and told him to 'F*** off! :mad:'

I was around 10 yrs old and sharing a room with my bro (who has bad hearing). Also was storming pretty bad. Then I hear a window break in our room, and I just froze up and hid under my covers the rest of the night thinking it was a robber. My bro slept right thru it and I guess I finally nodded off. Wake up with my mom and step dad talking outside my window. Go out there and a chunk had been taken out of a nearby tree and flung thru my window. Doesn't get any wierder than a tree knocking on your house.

I must be lucky or something, wierdest random ppl to knock on my door was a Jehova's witness, and girl scouts.

Yeh, stuff like this is rife in the UK, especially in the city centres. I remember early one Saturday morning, I'd gone in work to open up shop for the staff. Now this was in an old office where the windows were just below ground level. I went round the office opening the blinds, and as I got to the last window, I opened it and had one of the most rancid views of my life: A tramp was peeing up against the window, his scabby todger level with my face. I actually ducked lol but then realised that thankfully there was some double-glazed glass between me and pissypants :eek:

I knocked on the window and told him to 'F*** off! :mad:'

A friend of mine saw a tramp take dump in a bag on the tube once :o

No knocking but when I was kid. My younger brother swears he saw/heard someone jerking the door knob to the front door in the middle of the night. My family has a habit of not locking the door at night for some reason. So he quickly pressed his body against the door and locked it before going on with his business. Which was grabbing a midnight snack or some ****.

He only told me this about 3 or 4 years ago. :o

I had someone knock on my door at 2 AM, and in broken English, asked if she could borrow a broom.

Hehehe. I thought the same thing last night when I saw this thread but I was too damn tired to post up a pic of the movie. :o

Hmmm, sounds like something I shouldn't watch, I still stare over the fence at my neighbors waiting to catch them burying a body like in the burbs

Hmmm, sounds like something I shouldn't watch, I still stare over the fence at my neighbors waiting to catch them burying a body like in the burbs

strangers.jpg
:o

i was just talking to my coworkers about stuff like this the other day. My manager and her husband were home one night and around 2am her husband was sitting on the couch and this drunk ass dude walked right in the front door and plopped on the couch then freaked out when he saw her husband sitting there lmao the dude was going to his friends house next door after the bars closed up, since the houses look really similar he just wlaked right in like he always does with the friends house.

This happened just a few weeks ago, My downstairs neighbour moved out (He repaired watches and clocks) and not a week afterwards I had this old woman knock on my door and ask me if my name was Kevan. I said yes and then she screamed "GIVE ME MY COOKOO CLOCK!" She proceeded to flip out and say she was goinG to call the cops/sue me/ect... After a fews minutes of this I yelled back "I DON'T HAVE YOU'RE ****ING COOKOO CLOCK" and shut the door in her face, I've had a few other people flip out at me for the same general thing and some subpeonas dropped off in my mailbox for lawsuits and such

I've only lived in my current apartment for about 3 months and it turns out that my neighbours name was also Kevin and he lived in 215 and I live in 215B, apparently he just took off with his family for ontario due to the legal matters that were piling up

Had a girl and guy knock on my door at about 3 am one night. Asked if they could use the phone cause some guy was chasing them through the park (that's right behind the house) with a knife. That park isn't a place you wanna be after dark and these kids looked pretty terrified so I let them in and called the cops for them.

Yes, a couple of times. I didn't answer.

I'm obviously living in the wrong part of our fair state.

On topic, I do think some neighbors on the corner of my street were doing some Satanic ritual this past Saturday night. They were blaring this loud demonic sounding music, and they were all screaming like bloody murder. They quieted down before I called the cops.
Im in Macon....its a bad town....

This happened a while back. lol

I was on the couch, watching some special on serial killers.

Once it ends, I flip off the tv, turn off the fan, turn off the light and head to my bedroom.

Once there, I turned on my tv, went into my bathroom, and then began brushing my teeth. Once finished brushing, I turn around and enter the other little room containing the toilet. I turn on the light. I start to piss when I think I hear something from the window above the toilet. Still pissing, I lean forward and peer out the blinds. Below the window are rocks, and I think I hear something like footsteps on rocks.

I wiggle out some drops of piss and then rush out to the front door and flip on the driveway lights.

At this point, I'm thinking "Should I go out there? See WTF that was? Or just leave it be?"

I decide to do the latter. I figure IF someone WAS there, they bolted when I turned on the light in the toilet room. It could have been a dog. Or nothing.

Just in case, I go to my knife collection (I'm big on collecting weapons). I pull out a nice, long blade my grandfather gave me.

So I turn on Fresh Prince, blade on my nightstand, and watch the Fresh Prince marathon for a while.

I get up to go grab an apple in the kitchen. I grab an apple from the fridge, and make my way to the sink to wash it. As I do so, I hear a strange moan. Like, a ghost-y like moan. It takes me a second to remember my fridge does that, as well as this "knocking" sound. (It sounds like someone is on the inside of the fridge, knocking, basically.) Then I hear more knocking...the sound that I hear when someone knocks on the front door. I drop the apple into the sink. "Aw, #*@!," I say, as it fell into some dirty dishes. As I mourn the loss of my apple, I reach for this long-ass butcher knife. I pull it out. And since I love the sound that's produced when you pull out a knife from it's holder, I place it back down and pull it out again. (I really do love that sound.)

So, I make my way to the front door, and turn on the porch light. I figure, if this is the a$$hole that was snooping around before, he knows someone is here already for two reasons: A: The driveway lights weren't on when he was near the bathroom, and B: the bathroom light went on.

So, I peer out one of the side windows. I see this nervous looking guy, unshaved, messy clothes. Looks like a pu$$y and I figure I can take him should he try *****.

So, I crack open the door. "It's late, man. What do you want?"

"Yo, uh...you think maybe you could let me in for a while, man?" he asks, as if he's my brother or something. "I, uh, ain't really have nowhere to go, it's cold. Just--um--just for a little while."

"I don't know you, man. Go on home. Get outta here," I say.

"You're not listening, I said I don't have nowhere to go--" and he kind of pushes on the door.

At this point, I'm pissed. Here's this jackass, trying to make his way in, also keeping me from Fresh Prince, which I can hear coming from my room. ("Commercial break over, damn," I think. "Gotta get rid of this jackass.")

So I whip out the knife, and he backs up a little.

"Was that you sneaking around here a little earlier? Huh? Get the $*#& off my porch, guy. Make your way right out my $*#%ing gate and get the *#@% out of here."

"Hey, hey...calm down. Just let me stay in your courtyard, huh? I--" he says.

Well, $*#& this, I think. I step out of the door.

I hold the knife to him. But he moves in a flash -- next thing I know the knife is on the ground. No problem...this guy looks weak, I could--

Before I can finish my inner monologue, this rat fink bastard uppercuts me.

Well, I'm not having that, so I roundhouse him. BAM! He smacks into the water fountain. At this point, I could hear Mortal Kombat music playing in my head. "IT'S ON!!" I rush him.

He dodges in a flash--he's a fast little bastard.

He swoops from the side and knocks me into the wall. His mistake. I have leverage. I push myself off the wall, slamming into him. I knock him to the ground. WHAM! WHAM! I land three or four punches on him.

He boots me in the dick -- low blow -- so I curl over, in pain. He gets up. He's about to, what? Curbstop me? What? I don't want to find out, so I legsweep him. His head knocks into the gate. A "HIIIIYAAAAA!" slips from my mouth as I leap forward, latching onto him like a rabid animal. I hold him by the neck, and slam his head repeatedly into the gate.

Then, I get creative. I open the gate, place his bloody head right where it closes...then SLAM the gate repeatedly into him.

Growing bored of that, I drag him a few feet to the fountain, and begin to drown
him. "I GOTCHA NOW, #*#&@^@%%!%!#*#$(%^!"

But he somehow breaks free (What? He was slippery!) and makes his way to my front door.

I lunge forward and grab his legs. He falls forward, his head slamming into the tile in my house.

I laugh. Then I stand up, grab this little tree-in-a-pot-thing (I don't know WTF it is, I didn't buy it) and slam it over his head. Then, I grab the second and do the same. (This is probably where the "FINISH HIM!!!!!1111one!!!" would appear. So I do.) I grab the door, and...WHAAAAAAAM!

He's done.

The cops come, drag his finky ass out, and I make my way into my room for some Fresh Prince...to discover that the marathon has ended, and "Home Improvement" is on. (You know that myth that says all white people like Home Improvement? Not true, guys.)

So I make my way for the blade on my nightstand...

THE END!! TADA!!!

Th-th-th-th-that's all, FOLKS!

Hm, weird. I've enjoyed Macon on the occasions I've been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"