Ever Have Weird People Knock On Your Door Late At Night?

^^ That story was quite entertaining once I realized it was in jest :up:

The only thing like this I've ever had was when I lived back at home, I was sitting in the lounge (whilst everyone else was in bed except my brother who was out) at 2:00AM watching some late night TV, I hear a knock at my door, I went to answer all panicked (I was worried it was gonna be a police reaper visit) and it turned out to be the 75 year old woman named Joyce from next door asking if my mum knew that their was Bingo on Friday.:o

One night, when I was about 10, a complete stranger knocked on our door late at night, and when we answered the door he was cradling my 4 year old sister in his arms. She'd managed to get out of her room, go into my Mothers room, and fall out of the upstairs bedroom window, landing on the pavement outside on her head. When I answered the door at first it was a very surreal moment indeed. She'd fractured her skull quite badly & was in a bad way for a while, she's 21 now and completely fine.

If he hadn't been passing she may have laid there all night.

Was such a weird moment though, we actually checked she wasn't in bed even though we could see her in front of us. It was such a delayed reaction.

One night, when I was about 10, a complete stranger knocked on our door late at night, and when we answered the door he was cradling my 4 year old sister in his arms. She'd managed to get out of her room, go into my Mothers room, and fall out of the upstairs bedroom window, landing on the pavement outside on her head. When I answered the door at first it was a very surreal moment indeed. She'd fractured her skull quite badly & was in a bad way for a while, she's 21 now and completely fine.

If he hadn't been passing she may have laid there all night.

Was such a weird moment though, we actually checked she wasn't in bed even though we could see her in front of us. It was such a delayed reaction.

Wow, that's pretty bizarre. Your sister was very lucky.

Yeh, stuff like this is rife in the UK, especially in the city centres. I remember early one Saturday morning, I'd gone in work to open up shop for the staff. Now this was in an old office where the windows were just below ground level. I went round the office opening the blinds, and as I got to the last window, I opened it and had one of the most rancid views of my life: A tramp was peeing up against the window, his scabby todger level with my face. I actually ducked lol but then realised that thankfully there was some double-glazed glass between me and pissypants :eek:

I knocked on the window and told him to 'F*** off! :mad:'

This weekend going to the bar I noticed this girl squating between two parked cars on the street to take a piss, she and her boyfriend must have had a little too much to drink at the Cubs/Sox game, cause she didn't realize she wasn't in an alley, anyone could see her. Her boyfriend was trying to block people from the sidewalk from seeing her, but they were on a busy street and all the cars on the street could clearly see her.

Uh, this one time, me and my friend were home alone at like 4 AM this dude was pounding on our door we looked out the window and he had a mask on so we said we have a gun and he ran like a *****. lol

Share yo stories. :cmad:
Did you just get done watching this movie?

One Saturday night, some guy actually tried to come into my apartment with a set of keys. I think he musta been drunk or something, cos then he just looked through the peephole and walked away.

A couple kids I didn't really hang out with had a girl call me [they found out my parents were away] . She asked if they could come over and smoke up . I tried to get out of it but they insisted on showing up . I wasn't too thrilled so I took my buddy down the street to shoot some paintballs at signs etc. I thought that would only take a twenty minutes and we'd sneak back . Well we missed a sign and hit a window . The cops had arrived while we were trying to sneak out of the area .We were spotted and it turned into a foot chase . We split up but both made it back to my house . I was hiding in my basement with the light off out of paranoia and my buddy showed up moments later. I had assumed the kids coming over had come and gone . However they were at the front door knocking. The cops showed up at my door. I thought i was screwed but one of those kids had a warrant against them and wound up getting arrested. Meanwhile my buddy and i wound up in the clear.

One night about 10 probably I was on the computer and I hear a knock on the door, so I go to the door and their was 3 or 4 young adults dressed in good clothes standing their. I was about 9 or 10, so I was a little creeped out, my family was asleep or in a different room or something. So anyways I open the door and they introduce themselves as "elders" at the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I was still kinda scared because I had no idea that these people went door-to-door this late at night. So, I said "The Sinners Prayer" so I could go inside. I don't believe a prayer can give salvation but I said so I could get away as soon as possible. Lol. Goodtimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"