The Force Awakens Ewan Mcgregor open to return as Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Ewan's willing, so come on Disney, make it happen! If they do, i might need an ambulance when news break :hehe:

Yes, and Obi Wan movie would be great, and the article forgets that Sam jackson could possibly return to play Mace Windu. Granted I would probably re-introduce him in a Fett spinoff and then go back and do his spinoff detailing how he survived revenge of the sith.

Yes, and Obi Wan movie would be great, and the article forgets that Sam jackson could possibly return to play Mace Windu. Granted I would probably re-introduce him in a Fett spinoff and then go back and do his spinoff detailing how he survived revenge of the sith.
Granted I would probably re-introduce him in a Fett spinoff and then go back and do his spinoff detailing how he survived revenge of the sith.
go back and do his spinoff detailing how he survived revenge of the sith.
he survived revenge of the sith.

Mace. Windu. Is. DEAD.

Mace. Windu. Is. DEAD.

qm.gif

ur3wszW.png

3szz4w

....he had his hands cut off, was electrocuted, and tossed out the window of a skyscraper. He's dead. And if they decided to go for some lame story about how he survived, then it would undermine the scene in which he "died".

....he had his hands cut off, was electrocuted, and tossed out the window of a skyscraper. He's dead. And if they decided to go for some lame story about how he survived, then it would undermine the scene in which he "died".
Mace only had one hand cut off actually. Anakin lost both arms, both legs, and was burned to the point of not being able to breath properly and yet he survived. Mace surviving isnt that un plausible.

Mace only had one hand cut off actually. Anakin lost both arms, both legs, and was burned to the point of not being able to breath properly and yet he survived. Mace surviving isnt that un plausible.
It's not unplausible.

But it is a pretty dumb idea.

If they bring Mace they'll just have to kill him off again anyway. I could see it though, they bought back Darth Maul and he got it worse than Windu did.

It's not unplausible.

But it is a pretty dumb idea.

So, you are against boba fett hunting mace windu down and killing him then? Perhaps in a series of spin offs? And I never said it was a good idea. I said he COULD possibly return which the article failed to mention. Thats a big difference.

If they bring Mace they'll just have to kill him off again anyway. I could see it though, they bought back Darth Maul and he got it worse than Windu did.

It would seem like an interesting plot twist for Disney to pull off in a boba fett spin off, in the film we would see some underworld type deals that he goes through whatever that may be, and then at the end, its revealed the windu is alive, which sets up a sequel with fett seeking revenge for his fathers murder. This is Disney after all, and if you say so what, look what they did with POTC 2.

Is this likely? IDK. But i wouldn't put it past Disney.

Anyway back to Obi Wan, anyone have any ideas for what he would do in the desert? What would be the conflict?

Last edited:
Anyway back to Obi Wan, anyone have any ideas for what he would do in the desert? What would be the conflict?
I have a few ideas:
-Keeping the sith off Luke's scent.
-Learning the pathway to inmortality. The voice of Qui-Gon for the win!
-Who knows, maybe even helping out the upcoming rebellion somehow with intel and organization. I think having Obi-Wan work with Bail Organa in some way like in the Last of the Jedi series could be cool. His main mission is protecting Luke of course, but that doesnt mean he cant leave Tatooine if the need arrives. Kenobi could also try and help those jedi who managed to survive order 66, so they find somewhere safe. Bail could help with that, and that's why Alderaan starts getting in the Empire's radar.
-Having a run in or two with Owen Lars, although i always wonder now: does Owen really think Ben a crazy old man or is he just pretending so Luke doesnt go chasing after him?
-I can see Obi-Wan using his AOTC detective skills in the lower levels of Coruscant, if he returns at some point. Seeing the destroyed jedi temple from a distance.

I do think that Obi-Wan must remain away from Vader and Sidious' radar, so he shouldnt even come across them in any way.

Last edited:
You suspecting him of being someone? 'Cause I am.

Not suspecting. ;)

YES! Come on Disney, get on the horn to Ewan and get this set up!

I have a few ideas:
-Who knows, maybe even helping out the upcoming rebellion somehow with intel and organization. I think having Obi-Wan work with Bail Organa in some way like in the Last of the Jedi series could be cool. His main mission is protecting Luke of course, but that doesnt mean he cant leave Tatooine if the need arrives. Kenobi could also try and help those jedi who managed to survive order 66, so they find somewhere safe. Bail could help with that, and that's why Alderaan starts getting in the Empire's radar.
-Having a run in or two with Owen Lars, although i always wonder now: does Owen really think Ben a crazy old man or is he just pretending so Luke doesnt go chasing after him?
-I can see Obi-Wan using his AOTC detective skills in the lower levels of Coruscant, if he returns at some point. Seeing the destroyed jedi temple from a distance.

I do think that Obi-Wan must remain away from Vader and Sidious' radar, so he shouldnt even come across them in any way.

I love all of that. :up: Imagine Obi-Wan in his hooded robes sneaking around the underbelly of Coruscant gathering intel for the Rebels. :awesome I also see him leading the farmers against the Tusken Raiders.

Between Mace and OBi-Wan...I want an Obi-Wan movie WAY more.
Yep. Ewan was my highlight of the prequel trilogy. Even if this doesn't happen it's nice to see him speak so enthusiastically about the character and his journey, wanting to come back to the series.

If this happens, I'd like to see them cast a younger Luke with a few brief scenes with Obi-Wan. Or maybe when Owen and Obi-Wan are talking, they show Luke working on the farm in the distance.

I have a few ideas:

This. :up:

I am 110% in favor of an Ewan Obi-Wan film!

IMO, they should drop the mere notion of a Han Solo movie this very instant and get cracking on the Obi movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"