• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Excessive Posting on the Hype Makes My Brain Feel Like Gravy!!!

I post at work all day long. Then I post at night when I am writing. It never ends.

Hey, having a tumor is Holly's thing. :cmad:

It's 1:30 and I have only eaten some Pumkin seeds today :(

...It's time for LUNCH! :cmad:

Preferably something with gravy! :)

Holly's tumor is the one tumor to rule them all.

On days like this when there's nothing HUGE going on at work, I might make 75-100 posts...but at the end of the day I feel like my brain is turning into *****! I get to a point where posting isn't fun, its more like an addiction that keeps going b/c i've got nothing better to do. Does anyone else feel wasted after too much hype?? :(

Yes, I have the same problem at work :csad:

On days like this when there's nothing HUGE going on at work, I might make 75-100 posts...but at the end of the day I feel like my brain is turning into *****! I get to a point where posting isn't fun, its more like an addiction that keeps going b/c i've got nothing better to do. Does anyone else feel wasted after too much hype?? :(

yes, till this day i can't figure out why i keep coming to this site. am i that lonely?!:huh:

Yup I'm new here too! How many days have you been here for?

Been 9 days for me and I'm really enjoying it here!

My technical join date is the 16th but I didn't get the activation e-mail for a while because my e-mail filed it as spam. :cmad:

I finally got that ordeal taken care of and have now been posting for a week. I love it. It's great fun. :woot:

I don't have a level of posting per day. It all depends on who's on, what threads are happening and such.

My name is tzarinna and I'm a Hypeaholic. :csad:

Maybe we should talk afterward. I know this great place.

**opens door for the lady**

Maybe we should talk afterward. I know this great place.

**opens door for the lady**

pre-marriage counseling? Is that where you pre-argue about your pre-kids and her pre-dependence on bingo?

I wonder if he gets to have a pre-affair? :huh:

jag

hmm...good time as ever to save up some pre-alimony.

He's probably gonna get pre-crabs. I just know it. His pre-mistress is a ****.

jag

:nostradamus:

jag

claude have mercy...time for this guy

doriangreco.jpg

I'll bring the popcorn...jag, you bring the Colt 45.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"