Ezra Miller IS the Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just happy we'll get a Flash movie!! With the tv series and this movie, Flash will be everywhere in the next years!:)

No idea who Miller is, which isn't a bad thing.

Nice that we're getting a Flash movie however. I assume Miller may have a cameo in BVS?

Also, and this is just an assumption The Flash show keeps going, good luck erasing Grant Gustin from people's minds. He's killing it through two episodes so far, so I only expect his support to grow. I know they aren't connected but there will be comparisons.

I think it doesn't matter and is a non subject myself.

It was a major point of debate last week, with Dracula Untold releasing. Luke Evans, who was openly gay in the early 2000s had to renege on coming out because the roles had dried up. He basically was set up in a tabloid friendly relationship with his publicist in order to make him get more roles.

Only now that he is finally established in Hollywood is he out of the closet again. A lot of other actors like Matt Bomer, Rupert Everett and quite a few others have blamed their lack of starring roles to the fact that casting directors don't look at them as leads for major movies since the female demographic may be turned away. Neil Patrick Harris and many others are changing things for the better now.

Meh, they are actors. I don't care about their sexuality, they just need to do the part well.

Hopefully he won't have to be subject to the Gal or Ben like backlash.
If they cast him as Wally that's DC's biggest gift to me ever.

It was a major point of debate last week, with Dracula Untold releasing. Luke Evans, who was openly gay in the early 2000s had to renege on coming out because the roles had dried up. He basically was set up in a tabloid friendly relationship with his publicist in order to make him get more roles.

Only now that he is finally established in Hollywood is he out of the closet again. A lot of other actors like Matt Bomer, Rupert Everett and quite a few others have blamed their lack of starring roles to the fact that casting directors don't look at them as leads for major movies since the female demographic may be turned away. Neil Patrick Harris and many others are changing things for the better now.

haha, not that I care but Luke Evans is GAY ???

I did not know that.

Hopefully he won't have to be subject to the Gal or Ben like backlash.
If they cast him as Wally that's DC's biggest gift to me ever.

If there is backlash, people are just whining to whine.

Seriously, I guarantee most people don't even know who he is.

I don't expect a lot of backlash on this choice to be honest. I could be wrong. I think there will be confusion on which Flash he will actually be though. Maybe because there is a tv series with Barry Allen they have decided to go with another Flash entirely. They will just reference him at some point I guess.

He just needs to hit the gym. While I've always thought flash should be leaner than most of the other guys on the league this guy would look like a stick next to Batfleck.

#NotMyFlash!

Okay, I'm partially kidding.
Interesting choice. I'm sure he'll grow on me.

It's all coming together.

Flash with him aboard, and the success of the Tv show, could be the Next big super hero. :up:

So the last time I checked the news was 12:15 PM. I leave to get Subway and by a binder for a class at my school because mine broke...

and the DC films and Flash gets cast.....

Also Ezra Miller?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KzuP_KNPLs

562.gif

Last edited:
So the way to deal with the tv show existing while the movies are going on is to simply change which Flash we are getting. Barry Allen still has his adventure on the CW and potentially Wally West gets his adventure on the big screen. Like I said before I'd be shocked if they don't give some background to Allen though.

So Ezra MiFlash? Or EzFlash Miller? Or FlashEzra? :woot:

He's great, and has an aesthetically fitting face (I know, weird to point this out) for a superhero mask.
Do you guys think they'll have him dye his hair? Not that I care either way, but it would be kind of weird to have all the JL members be dark haired.

So the last time I checked the news was 12:15 PM. I leave to get Subway and by a binder for a class at my school because mine broke...

Also Ezra Miller?

[YT]5KzuP_KNPLs[/YT]

562.gif

hahaha.

Also Ezra Miller?

562.gif
Levi take the Sam Jackson video down, it has the F word in it immediately.

He's great, and has an aesthetically fitting face (I know, weird to point this out) for a superhero mask.
Do you guys think they'll have him dye his hair? Not that I care either way, but it would be kind of weird to have all the JL members be dark haired.
I've been mentioning for a while that all of them have dark hair. I really hope they will change this up. Is it intentional? :shr:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"