John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein are the directors...for now

Seeing WBs track record they need established directors with a lot of knowledge on film making, and the person should be arrogant so they will have the courage to tell the studio to "keep your hands off my film! ".

you just described david ayer lol

So, finally some good news on Flash movie !

Those who wondered what will happen to DC movies after JL now have their answer -

Aquaman, Shazam, WW 2, Flash and Batman are next, Suicide Squad 2, MoS 2 may be still in pipeline.

So, finally some good news on Flash movie !

Those who wondered what will happen to DC movies after JL now have their answer -

Aquaman, Shazam, WW 2, Flash and Batman are next, Suicide Squad 2, MoS 2 may be still in pipeline.

I guess the next phase of news will be Aquaman teaser, Shazam posters/teaser, Wonder Woman photos, Flash castings, SS2 castings and hopefully a MOS2 director.

Game Night is continuing to hold nicely. Only dropped 39% in its second weekend, and 25% in its third. The domestic cume is $45M now (against a $37M budget), and I can see this topping out at $60M domestic.

I think WB picked the right directors for Flash now, after several other attempts.

If previous work is what the criteria for "right directors" is, I would have been more pumped for Lord/ Miller or Famuyiwa.

I saw Game Night earlier today. It was highly amusing, not a laugh riot, but it was fairly entertaining.

I think Daley & Goldstein are capable of a decent Flash movie, as long as it isn't as overly complex like Game Night.

I think Daley & Goldstein are capable of a decent Flash movie, as long as it isn't as overly complex like Game Night.

It's a good job there's not much time travel and/or different timelines in Flashpoint.

Wait a second...

I just watched Game Night and I really liked it so I can’t wait to see what they do with the Flash.

Finally comes word of The Flash solo film, which is no longer titled “Flashpoint” but will still take its cues from that popular comics run and is also reportedly inspired by the time travel comedy stylings of Back to the Future. It will begin shooting in early 2019 with Ezra Miller starring and the Game Night directing duo of John Francis Daly and Jonathan Goldstein apparently steering clear of the darker tone that permeated previous films.
Read more at http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...flash-shooting-dates-more#95lgVB1KoSyp4Jv9.99

Finally comes word of The Flash solo film, which is no longer titled “Flashpoint” but will still take its cues from that popular comics run and is also reportedly inspired by the time travel comedy stylings of Back to the Future. It will begin shooting in early 2019 with Ezra Miller starring and the Game Night directing duo of John Francis Daly and Jonathan Goldstein apparently steering clear of the darker tone that permeated previous films.

Read more at http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...flash-shooting-dates-more#95lgVB1KoSyp4Jv9.99

I know some people will be happy with the way this is going but it's lessening my interest in the movie.

They keep hearing all that shade being thrown their way about how dark and dreary the DCEU is, that's why.

With this character, out of all the characters, I can't fathom anyone seeing this approach as being a bad thing.

Doing something like Flashpoint would've been suicidally dumb.

Much as I'd love a live-action Flashpoint movie at some point I've never thought it should have been done this early in the DCEU, and especially not after JL's reception.

But I was still hoping for a more dramatic approach than this sounds it'll be.

Much as I'd love a live-action Flashpoint movie at some point I've never thought it should have been done this early in the DCEU, and especially not after JL's reception.

But I was still hoping for a more dramatic approach than this sounds it'll be.

With Thomas Wayne, it'd be closer to Rick & Morty than Back to the Future, which can be fairly dramatic amidst the sordid humor.

With Thomas Wayne, it'd be closer to Rick & Morty than Back to the Future, which can be fairly dramatic amidst the sordid humor.

Afraid I've never seen Rick & Morty.

If this turns out to be true it’ll be interesting to see exactly what they take from flashpoint.
If they have Barry going back in time to save his mother from being murdered, that takes it to a very dark place right away :funny:
I can’t see them going there and then keeping things light throughout the rest of the movie.

Maybe they’ll change his motivation for going back?

If this turns out to be true it’ll be interesting to see exactly what they take from flashpoint.
If they have Barry going back in time to save his mother from being murdered, that takes it to a very dark place right away :funny:
I can’t see them going there and then keeping things light throughout the rest of the movie.

Maybe they’ll change his motivation for going back?

Have you seen the Lego Flash movie? It'll probably be something like that! :funny:

So is it reported that he's going back to save his mom like Flashpoint, and hangs out with Thomas Wayne?

That'd be Flashpoint minus all the cameos and JL members.

Hopefully he just ran too fast and gets trapped in the 1930s, and befriend/help out a family or something, I want to see some art deco action....didn't they have Justice Society way back? Sorry been watching some Legends of Tmr

So is it reported that he's going back to save his mom like Flashpoint, and hangs out with Thomas Wayne?

That'd be Flashpoint minus all the cameos and JL members.

Hopefully he just ran too fast and gets trapped in the 1930s, and befriend/help out a family or something, I want to see some art deco action....didn't they have Justice Society way back? Sorry been watching some Legends of Tmr
What's your source on this? It'll be a bit lame if he goes back to save is Mom and gets trapped. A bit of a lame story for an origin film; people aren't (generally) going to want to see that.

As for the JSA, they should exist, yeah (I believe Jay Garrick was even a member), but they may not go that route in the DCEU.

What's your source on this? It'll be a bit lame if he goes back to save is Mom and gets trapped. A bit of a lame story for an origin film; people aren't (generally) going to want to see that.

As for the JSA, they should exist, yeah (I believe Jay Garrick was even a member), but they may not go that route in the DCEU.

No I just saw some posters here talking about Thomas Wayne and saving mom plots, so I asked if it's reported by trades or is it just poster theories

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"