Ezra Miller IS the Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though some people have said that he was their fan cast for Nightwing, I would have liked him to play Kyle Rayner.

Last edited:
Levi I'm here for you dude.

tumblr_mggbjsDz7W1qzdmkwo2_500.gif

It's a strange choice but I think he is a great actor so I'm cool with it.

Okay just looked him up. He looks like a girl.

Well I do admit my first reaction to seeing him was a bit negative - in relation to The Flash - as he does give off an effeminate vibe to me and doesn't really strike me as Flash, but on the other hand he seems really likable which is very important for the character and people here (whose opinions I respect) say he's a good actor so I'm cool with the casting. Will have to check out his work for myself eventually.

I hope all those are hated me picking Aaron Paul for Flash are happy with this dude because we'll stuck with him.

Hell I rather have Grant then this guy. I can accept Jesse as a possible Lex because he played Zuckerburg but this guy is just, no.

I hope all those are hated me picking Aaron Paul for Flash are happy with this dude because we'll stuck with him.

Hell I rather have Grant then this guy. I can accept Jesse as a possible Lex because he played Zuckerburg but this guy is just, no.

Have you honestly even seen him in anything?

Aaron Paul isn't really a good idea for Flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"