Family Ties

JokerNick said:
these movie don't show any relationships like that

proffessor X / Juggs

mystique / Rogue

Mystique / Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler / Rogue

wolverine / sabortooth

they really didn't even go into why magneto really hates humans, you never hear him talk about his dead daughter

Well, I think Magneto seeing both parents go to the gas chamber at the start of X1 is a good enough reason to hate humans. Then he came to America (seemingly a land of hope and peace, he says) and found the same kinds of fear, hate and discrimination ('soon they'll have you in chains with a number burned into your foreheads'). His spin-off will add more background to that.

I doubt we'll ever get to see the Mystique/Nightcrawler relationship explored now. A few more hints could have been dropped in X2 when the pair of them chat (something like 'In some ways ve are similar, with the blue skin.. I vonder if ve are related even....' and Mystique refusing to answer and having a guilty look) but it didn't happen.

Check out the updated site...you might find a llittle surprise concerning Juggernaut

Aiden said:
Check out the updated site...you might find a llittle surprise concerning Juggernaut

LOOKED, COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING

It says

"Xavier's step brother" about Juggernaut

Aiden said:
It says

"Xavier's step brother" about Juggernaut
Oh wow! My guess is that they'll explore it with one or two lines, like Xavier might say, "he's my stepbrother," or Juggs will call hime Stepbrother, and that's it. The same way they illuded to Magneto and X being on the same side in X1 with the single line about Cerebro "He helped me build it..."

The Prof Juggs link would be interesting but only if Juggs was a major character and there was sufficient time to focus on him. In a film with multiple storylines, there isn't really enough room to go into much depth with particular brotherhood members.

Yeah, the more I've thought about that runtime, the less I care about it and the more I think it will work for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"