Fantastic Four reborn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he won't have his ankle wings! :wow: A lot of fanboys are pissed about that!

I never liked the ankle wings...I put up with them in the comics, but would prefer he didn't have them.

If Namor was in Cap we'd know who was playing hi by now. And I'm pretty sure Fox own him anyway.

Fox never owned Namor, Universal did.

I can give or take the ankle wings . . . but I'm not a big Namor fan.

And I think that's an important distinction to make. If someone is a big fan of a particular character, they want to see that character as they know him. That's why there's such an uproar when the film-makers make these changes . . . as they seem to film after film.

I think the film-makers owe more to the people who will be lined up at midnight opening night than to sacrifice small details for the fear of looking silly.

When X-Men came out, the film-makers thought audiences couldn't handle colorful costumes . . . but Spider-Man disproved that theory.

Most people didn't really care if the Thing had his traditional brow or not, but for those of us who waited 40 years to see our favorite character finally on the big-screen, it was a disappointment to not see him looking the way he has for the past 40 years.

After conducting much research, here's my ideal F4 cast!

Mr. Fantastic = Patrick Wilson (Watchmen)
6a00e54ede41cc8833011279091b2328a4-320wi

I could definitely see this... I like him after Watchmen too.

Edited my cast repaced Elizabeth Banks with January Jones.

January would be great. If for nothing else, I'd see it just to look at her for two hours.

I don't know, Patrick does not look like the Reed Richards type to me...

Meh title. I cant wait for the movie. I love the FF! I liked the old movies though.
Mr Fantastic-Billy Crudup
Invisible Woman-Elizabeth Banks
The Human Torch-Mike Vogel
The Thing-Jeffery Dean Morgan

Billy Crudup is my favorite pick there

I never liked the ankle wings...I put up with them in the comics, but would prefer he didn't have them.

Hadn't heard anything about Namor in the Cap film. I'll believe it when I see it. As for the ankle wings, I never liked that they resembled bird wings, Namor being a sea creature and all. For a movie, maybe they could make it look, I don't know, more fin-like?

Posting this here...

4cc.png

ff22.jpg

Amazing cast :ff::applaud

I've always said that fans and fanboys would be awful casting directors but here, I'll make an exception because it was thought out well and actually clever. :)

For one, I hope all four of em have a part in defeating the baddie. In the second movie, seemed like it was human torch (with other three powers) doing the work!

Yea.. Ben in a crane...er... whatever

Does anyone know any actual news (or even solid rumors ) about what's going on? I'd say that if we don't hear something by the end of the year, Fox probably doesn't really intend to do anything.

Then it just becomes a question of when do the rights actually revert back to Marvel and how soon will they want to do anything.

At this point, I'm considering no news as good news, but it's driving me crazy not having more to go on than that.

. . . hoping for (fantasizing about) the day we'll hear Marvel has the rights and Peter Jackson will direct.

Last edited:
I could...kinda see Lee Pace in it..The guy is talented and could use the work. :p

But, I still don't know how profitable a F4 film will be in the future. Especially in relation to what we already had...It might be a TIH situation all over again..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"