The Dark Knight Favorite Batman moments

The Batman

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
what were your favorite batman/bruce wayne moments?

Dropping Maroni, at the party, anything with the Batpod, and him tackling Two-Face. There are more, but I'm still recuperating from how damn good that movie was.:brucebat:

Bruce asleep at the meeting :lmao:

& the nightclub fight was probably my favorite Batman fight I've ever seen. The music & strobe lights were awesome :applaud :applaud :applaud

I loved the club fight so much, it was definatley up there in my favourites. It was just so random and unexpected.

Batman forcefully extraditing Lau and escaping with that sexually amazing sky hook maneuver.:wow:
Taking out the entire swat team was incredible as well.

The entire club scene, including the Maroni drop. hehe Plus, the scene where he stops Harvey from shooting, the fight with the swat team members (and how he saves the hostages) and the entire final sequance in general. He was mentally and physically broken down but just kept going.

nightclub scene, and then the entire hong kong segment...soaring through the air, flying through the window and kicking ass, blowing out the windows and soaring off with a plane....total batman.

also the scene at the end with him kicking the swat guys asses, it was so badass at the same time that you just knew it was not going to look good for him, and it really puts into perspective what he's willing to do in order to save lives..

nightclub scene, and then the entire hong kong segment...soaring through the air, flying through the window and kicking ass, blowing out the windows and soaring off with a plane....total batman.
I love the loud groan that guy gives out right when Batman pushes the first thug through the window. Awesome :hehe:

The interrogation scene definitely! Also the Hong Kong sequence...and the nightclub/dropping Maroni scene. Hell, I liked them all. Alot of people don't like the Hocket Pads line but I enjoyed it.

Most definetly the night club - the rave music and the strobe lights made it awesome, because most fights batman just kind of appears and grabs the bad guys, now you have that happening while the lights are flashing on and off, while listening to good music :)

Bruce Wayne going to the apartment to find the officers tied up and blindfolded.

Looking for fingerprints on the bullet.

I gotta tell you I loved the beginning. The whole sequence after the robbery. The signal, the various Gotham elements, the music, Batman showing up and taking care of business.

Hope nobody started this, anyway what was your favorite Bruce Wayne being a drunk moment?

I loved the part where he crashed his lamborgini and said he was "trying to catch the light"

Hands down it was falling asleep at the business meeting.

both of those are great.

"why who's in the van? you think i should go to the hospital?"

he has no idea what's going on. it's great.

also, a sidenote about that scene, i liked how he gave that look to reese like "look *******, i just saved your life. damn right i'm batman."

Agreed. Either that or, "they should, I own the place." (about moving some tables together)
also hilarious :up:

i also like when he shows up to the fundraiser in a helicopter with 3 girls. what a badass.

and i love his speech about harvey. the first half, funny of course, and the second part, very nice.

i liked all the stuff about bruce seeing all this inspiration in harvey. it was very moving. those are some of my favorite scenes in the movie

both of those are great.

"why who's in the van? you think i should go to the hospital?"

he has no idea what's going on. it's great.

also, a sidenote about that scene, i liked how he gave that look to reese like "look *******, i just saved your life. damn right i'm batman."
Lol yeah, I laughed when bruce said that. And I also like when bruce and alfred are on his yaught

also hilarious :up:

i also like when he shows up to the fundraiser in a helicopter with 3 girls. what a badass.

and i love his speech about harvey. the first half, funny of course, and the second part, very nice.

i liked all the stuff about bruce seeing all this inspiration in harvey. it was very moving. those are some of my favorite scenes in the movie

QFT. Also loved when Bruce was asleep during the meeting hahaha I was trying to figure out if he was seriously tired or if he staged that. Awesome either way!
-Not to forget Bruce saving Gordon and Reese with his lamborghini from being hit and his "trying to catch the light" very nice
-When Batman dropped Maroni and you actually see that he lands on his feet making the impact more brutal then Batman jumping down yelling "WHERE IS HE?!" nice
-Batman saving the innocent people made to look like Joker's goons from the SWAT team was great.
This is the great thing about this Batman franchise compared to other superhero movie franchises, they do a great job of making the hero feel heroic when saving someone. Like in Batman Begins when Bruce saved Ras from falling off the cliff. Or in The Dark Knight when we had the most intense rescue EVER of Batman fighting SWAT to protect people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"