Favorite Fast Food Spots?

Shinobi Shaw

The Upstart Black King
Reaction score
Just as the subject says, what’s some of your favorite establishments to get food on the go?

Always gonna be this for me:
05EA517E-E1DB-4123-B379-1A6210AF703A.gif

Bah da bah bah bah…

Just as the subject says, what’s some of your favorite establishments to get food on the go?

Always gonna be this for me:
View attachment 54891

Bah da bah bah bah…
13638a3e735f46bb27e6f2ee.jpg

McDonalds is always first on my mind because they're frickin' everywhere. Their fries are second to none as far as fast food goes, just as long as they don't get cold. They're so good that you don't even need ketchup to enjoy them.

If I'm being honest though, I do prefer Burger King's burgers. Wendy's has "fresher" food and the best nuggets but the fries can be hit or miss.

As for the rest, I prefer Chipotle to Taco Bell as far as Mexican fast food goes. Pizza Hut and Dominos are guilty pleasures too. It's trash pizza but I can't help myself. :o

What is considered fast food? @Drizzle's response got me. Like for instance, I don't count Five Guys, Pizza Hut, Chitpotle (gross), etc. as fast food. Those are fast casual.
Fast Food to me has a drive thru (although I know due to COVID certain places like Five Guys are looking to add drive thru type things)

In any case, fast food is Popeyes by far. Best fries, best chicken, best sides. 2nd is probably Wendys. 3 probably McD's by default

Sonic
Wendy's
McDonald's

But my favorite foods in general are italian, chinese and soul food.

Depends on what you define as fast food

Nandos and if that doesn't count, honestly probably Burger King. That's my OG comfort food ever since I was a kid

In-N-Out burger. Double meat, animal style, with raw onions instead of grilled. Can NOT be beat. Fatburger is good too. Some of the local Mexican fast food joints are pretty good.

What is considered fast food? @Drizzle's response got me. Like for instance, I don't count Five Guys, Pizza Hut, Chitpotle (gross), etc. as fast food. Those are fast casual.
Fast Food to me has a drive thru (although I know due to COVID certain places like Five Guys are looking to add drive thru type things)

In any case, fast food is Popeyes by far. Best fries, best chicken, best sides. 2nd is probably Wendys. 3 probably McD's by default

Can never, ever, ever go wrong with Popeyes.

Sonic
Wendy's
McDonald's

But my favorite foods in general are italian, chinese and soul food.

Same man, same.

CheeryPowerfulBlackpanther-size_restricted.gif

In-N-Out burger. Double meat, animal style, with raw onions instead of grilled. Can NOT be beat. Fatburger is good too. Some of the local Mexican fast food joints are pretty good.

Still disappointed in myself for not going to Fatburger when I'm out west. I LOVE In-N-Out, it's right up there with Mickie D's and White Castle for me.

Shake Shack too.

Can never, ever, ever go wrong with Popeyes.

Same man, same.

CheeryPowerfulBlackpanther-size_restricted.gif

Still disappointed in myself for not going to Fatburger when I'm out west. I LOVE In-N-Out, it's right up there with Mickie D's and White Castle for me.

Shake Shack too.

I actually get their turkey burger with everything and it's quite tasty. There's one right next to the local AMC theater and I used to take a 1/2 day off work on Fridays when there was a movie out that I wanted to see so I could catch a matinee. I'd go there about 45 minutes before the movie, grab a beer from the local store and sit out in this public patio and have lunch. When my son was about 17, he could eat so much I couldn't believe it. He ate a XXXL burger which is 1 1/2 pounds of meat. I was like "uh....no....how did you eat that". It's so big you get a picture of yourself on the wall. LOL

i haven't had Mcdonald's, Taco Bell or Burger King in years.

but if i'm getting fast food, it's most likely Cookout or Arby's, maybe Chik Fil-A

for fast good casual, Qdoba. hands down

McDonalds is always first on my mind because they're frickin' everywhere. Their fries are second to none as far as fast food goes, just as long as they don't get cold. They're so good that you don't even need ketchup to enjoy them.

If I'm being honest though, I do prefer Burger King's burgers. Wendy's has "fresher" food and the best nuggets but the fries can be hit or miss.

As for the rest, I prefer Chipotle to Taco Bell as far as Mexican fast food goes. Pizza Hut and Dominos are guilty pleasures too. It's trash pizza but I can't help myself. :o
I never eat fries with ketchup in general. Yeah, I'm a weirdo.

I only get it occasionally, but 5guys is my favorite.

the burgers are my favorite of the last 12 years and they have electronic soda machines.

i haven't had Mcdonald's, Taco Bell or Burger King in years.

but if i'm getting fast food, it's most likely Cookout or Arby's, maybe Chik Fil-A

for fast good casual, Qdoba. hands down

I wanna try Cookout so bad. The way people talk about it and post it on Instagram, it looks so damn good.

I never eat fries with ketchup in general. Yeah, I'm a weirdo.

I personally like to drizzle (no pun intended my friend @Drizzle ) my fries with spicy mustard. Life changing.

I wanna try Cookout so bad. The way people talk about it and post it on Instagram, it looks so damn good.

I personally like to drizzle (no pun intended my friend @Drizzle ) my fries with spicy mustard. Life changing.

I didn't eat fries with mustard until a few years ago and it's surprisingly good. Also Fatburger makes "fresh" onion rings that are supposed to be quite good, but I haven't personally tried them because I "generally" stay away from deep fried food. When I deep fry at home, I use olive oil. :eek: It's expensive, but I use a relatively small amount and make multiple smaller servings rather than one large one. The leftover oil can sometimes be reused depending on what you deep fry.

i'll admit it aint always as pretty as the pictures, but it's solid and the value for the price is pretty awesome. where i live, they're open until 3am, but in NC they're open until 4am so you can pretty much get them anytime.

If I could only have fast food once a year, it'd be In & Out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"