Working fast food

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
Okay, I'm looking for a new job but everyone is always trying to give me some advice on how to do it or where to go. Some are even telling me "maybe you should work minimum wage at a fast food place"; now am I wrong for not wanting to work at a fast food place?

I mean, not to knock it, but wouldn't it be a little too late for someone who's about to be 24 to start working there?

HELL no you're not wrong. Nobody over the age of 20 should be working in a fast-food place. Go work for the city, cutting grass in parks or something. :up: Hell, go be a labourer on a construction site for some decent cash.

Yes work there, and get my order right, jeez! :cmad:

if you wana make the big money, beome an entrepreneur, with years of hardwork, and knowing what to do with money, just buy and sell realestate, i may do that just to make myself a decent amonut of money to put twords a home, some food, and everntually my career goal.

i layed down 12,000 of my money saved since birth, twords the downpaymeant on one of my dads houses that he bought, when that sells i can make maybe around 50-100 thousand.

with that money ill buy another small piece of property, fx that up and sell it for more than double its worth.

keep doing that, and in 50 years youll be just like donald trump.

investmeants, its the way to go.

Okay, I'm looking for a new job but everyone is always trying to give me some advice on how to do it or where to go. Some are even telling me "maybe you should work minimum wage at a fast food place"; now am I wrong for not wanting to work at a fast food place?

I mean, not to knock it, but wouldn't it be a little too late for someone who's about to be 24 to start working there?

Are you working now? If so, what are you doing? What have you done in the past? Did you go to college? At 24, you should be on a career path, beyond working for minimum wage at a fast food place.

Are you working now? If so, what are you doing? What have you done in the past? Did you go to college? At 24, you should be on a career path, beyond working for minimum wage at a fast food place.
I have an associate degree in graphic design, while I mostly look for graphic design work (which is difficult to find without leads and contacts) I occasionally look at other places, except fast food.

Dude, I told you if you wanted to check on something at the place I work, let me know. If you don't want to ask people in the driveup if they need that combo in a large or medium, that is.

I was about to get this job where my friend worked at this box company, it paid good money (about $400 a week). But he ****ed it up for himself, and me, and got fired.

Well, you know what's up. I'm in the same area, so if you're looking, give me a ring.

eww paris looks gross as hell in that pic

This has to be a joke.
I don't know anyone that would suggest fastfood for a 23 year old.
Next, you know you're not wrong for not wanting to do it. Why ask?

I don't know why you're hoaxin', but try to make it funnier/more believeable next time. :up:

I swear, I'm gonna try my best to never work at a fast food restaurant again.

Dude, I told you if you wanted to check on something at the place I work, let me know. If you don't want to ask people in the driveup if they need that combo in a large or medium, that is.

This would honestly be your best bet, Pyro. A HUGE amount of jobs are had by who you know, not what you know. And I think Terry works for a pretty big company like CDW or something, which would mean lots of opportunities for advancement once you have your foot in the door since most companies tend to recruit for positions from within first before looking outside their own walls.

jag

I hope I never have to work at a fast food place. ever. I'm happy with my job right now. I work at FYE in the local mall and it's great! :up: Good luck finding a job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"