Favorite Guitar Solos

It's Lynyrd Skynyrd. And it depends on the version. Live, yes, three people play the solo. Studio? One man played all three solo parts.
I knew I was spelling that wrong. What's really cool about Freebird, is that it almost wasn't released. The original version didn't have the 5 minute solo at the end. But they added it, and well, the rest is rock history.

There's so many guitar solos that are favorites of mine.

Iron Maiden- Alexander The Great, Children of the Damned, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Phantom of the Opera, Paschendale, and many more.
Judas Priest- Beyond the Realms of Death, The Sentinel, Blood Red Skies, Hell Patrol, One Shot At Glory, A Touch of Evil, and Painkiller.
Vital Remains- Dechristianize
Demons and Wizards- Fiddler on the Green
Led Zeppelin- Stairway To Heaven, Since I've Been Loving You, Dazed and Confused, and Whole Lotta Love
Metallica- Fade To Black, Master of Puppets(Interlude), Unforgiven, Call of Ktulu, Orion, To Live Is To Die, One, and Dyers Eve
Queen- Bohemian Rhapsody, One Vision, The Show Must Go On, Who Wants To Live Forever, Innuendo, Princes of the Universe, and Stone Cold Crazy.
Motley Crue- Home Sweet Home, Dr. Feelgood, Danger, You're All I Need, and Girls, Girls, Girls.
Pink Floyd- Comfortably Numb, Dogs, Echoes, Hey You, and Time.
Megadeth- Hangar 18, Holy Wars, In My Darkest Hour, My Last Words, She-Wolf(Live Extended Version), Tornado of Souls, Symphony of Destruction(Exended Live Version)and The Family Tree.
Slayer- Hell Awaits, Raining Blood, Angel of Death, Seasons in The Abyss, Dead Skin Mask, War Ensemble, and Kill Again.
Guns N' Roses- November Rain, Civil War, Don't Cry, Sweet Child O Mine, Coma, Estranged, and Paradise City

Another great Pink Floyd one is On The Turning Away

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"