Favorite Moments in Movies

POWdER-man

Ancient but wise
Reaction score
I apologize if there is a similar thread out there but I couldn't find in under the search Function.

I was watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off, which is one of my favorite movies, and of course I came across one of my favorite scenes.

[YT]aRxsKuOyJHM[/YT]

Nanny Mcphee - The scene where the father is screaming and chasing after the carriage as he thought one of his daughters was taken away by his great aunt. I can not see this scene without getting teary as you can just hear his desperation in his voice. (no youtube video can be found)

Scrooged - Ending (obviously don't watch if you never watched the movie)

[YT]LALbdGv8mBc[/YT]
[YT]GNi7vYvK9mI&feature=related[/YT]

Spider-Man 2 (Train Scene)

[YT]_NLgY6f60CA[/YT]

Princess Bride

[YT]k7zvffHu_wo[/YT]

Okay so its your turn, name some of your favorite movie moments. They don't have to be popular or well known, just your favorite. Provide a youtube video if possible.

Seeing as it's the start of the thread so excuse me if I do obvious ones-

A Few Good Men- Final Courtroom scene
[YT]5j2F4VcBmeo[/YT]

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford- Train Robbery
[YT]HWvvnn68iB8[/YT]

The Assassination of Jesse James- Jesse's death (spoiler!)
[YT]BHpYXIwYli8[/YT]

Blade Runner- Tears in Rain
[YT]ZTzA_xesrL8[/YT]

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid- Ending (follow link to watch the cliff jump scene as well)
[YT]K0UzG-Gc7II[/YT]

Collateral- Coyote scene
[YT]C9qG52s3s2s[/YT]

That'll do for now.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uprAzRlMdc[/YT]

Two incredible scenes from the same film. The Godfather Part I is a masterpiece that few can rival, and these two moments illustrate why. From Pacino's amazing acting/transformation, to Coppola's stunning direction, to the score and the editing, it all just comes together in a near perfect way.

[YT]1kTQFyMRSXk[/YT]

Sadly, the second one isn't on youtube in full, untouched, but I think they did pretty fantastic with this. 'Baptism With Fire'.

The Third Man is another one with an incredible amount of great moments, but the ending of this film noir may be my favorite. It's the period at the end of this sentence, reminding you that this is not like any other movie you have seen.

And there will be more from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"