wtf moments that you liked in movies

matrix_ghost

movie fan
Reaction score
I know there are some "WTF moments " but i don't think there's one with this particualr subject :woot: . If there is ,mods feel free to lock this thread.

ANyway post the "WTF" moments of movies which you really didn''t see coming but loved.

I'll start off :
Pulp Fiction
1 The scnere where Chris Walken starts talking about shoving a watch up his ass.
2 The rape scene of Ving Rhames.
3 Marvin is shot.

GRINDHOUSE... the whole movie

I'll go one better...

eraserhead.jpg

eraserhead.jpg

medium_eraserhead.jpg

W.........T...........F?????

But it's so offbeat that it's awesome! :up:

CFE

i loved it.... too bad they're selling the dvds seperatly..

i gotta waste more $

or wait til they they them together like the theatrical version :(

Really :huh:
I haven't seen the movie ( it opens next month in the netherlands) but not specific scenes
There is this crazy part were a zombie takes out part of his eye and puts it in a doctors eye which infects him, instead of biting him. Oh, and this kid shoots himself in the head. Accidently of course...

In Performance when a scene suddenly turns into a Mick Jagger music video. He's in a room full of gangsters, doing a very bad dub of Memo From Turner, then he makes the gangsters strip to their bare asses, and they hand him a bithday cake. The scene ends with Jagger smashing a mirror with a gun.

Ofcourse, It is the best scene in the film.

adaptation.

pretty much the entire movie from when
his twin brother dies in the car crash onward til the end. u dont expect it to happen at all and then the entire movie turns into the cliche that it was trying to avoid, BUT ON PURPOSE!!

basically charlie kaufman is a screenwriting genius

adaptation.

pretty much the entire movie from when
his twin brother dies in the car crash onward til the end. u dont expect it to happen at all and then the entire movie turns into the cliche that it was trying to avoid, BUT ON PURPOSE!!

basically charlie kaufman is a screenwriting genius
What about the direction from Spike Jonze?

There is this crazy part were a zombie takes out part of his eye and puts it in a doctors eye which infects him, instead of biting him. Oh, and this kid shoots himself in the head. Accidently of course...

LOL.
I understand if someone likes a movie but c'mon it's not really that difficult to write a specific WTF scene as opposed to the entire movie is a WTF movie.
But in a good way :oldrazz:

Anyway , the Evil Dead scene in Spider-man 2.
The fact that it was so similar and especially the chainsaw scene just struck me as a genuine WTF moment that i loved

LOL.
I understand if someone likes a movie but c'mon it's not really that difficult to write a specific WTF scene as opposed to the entire movie is a WTF movie.

The fact that it was so similar and especially the chainsaw scene just struck me as a genuine WTF moment that i loved
The whole movie is kinda' of a big WTF momment since it seems a bit random.

Spider-Man 2 where Spidey shoots a web out of his wrist and starts swinging on it. I was like, "Dude what the f***?"

The Departed: Everyone dies at the end, shocking, it was so awesome.

Daniel Craig dying at the end of Layer Cake.
Literally out of the blue and from someone who i really didnt expect had that big of a role.

LOL.

That specific scene from Spiderman 2 was BY FAR the greatest scene out of any of those movies-ever. It was the only real scene that reminded me that Raimi was directing it, out of the whole trilogy. I could take or leave every bit of the rest of em.

Daniel Craig dying at the end of Layer Cake.
Literally out of the blue and from someone who i really didnt expect had that big of a role.

XXXX didn't die at the end of Layer Cake, but it was a great wtf moment.

no he didn't. that was the point of showing him with his eyes wide open until the screen went white. he couldn't believe he got shot after dodging it throughout the whole movie. i'm glad he didn't get shot like he did in the book, it's already hard enough for people to accept that he didn't die without him being shot in the head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"