Movie Moments That Made You Punch The Air

I HATE morons that upload youtube videos of footage taken from a TV shot with a video camera :argh:

I didn't upload it, it was just the first one that came up on a search.

i totallly forgot how big of one was in ROTK when Gandalf smacks Denethor up with his staff after he told everyone to retreat. i recently watched it with a group of ppl who had never seen the movie and they all cheered and i remembered the audience at the theatre doing the same thing. not my favourite but it was definitely an audience pleaser

President's speech in Independence Day. So sue me, it's my favorite movie from my childhood.

"Show's Over MF!" in Kick Ass.

"Hey, why don't ya pick on someone your own size?" scene in Kick-Ass.

I didn't upload it, it was just the first one that came up on a search.

I meant those who upload them, I was not blaming you, I just get tired of searching for a video and the only results I find are those shot with a TV camera.

who is that in your avatar dave?

Carrie Keagan

full size pic

This too:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23904-1358177694-2.gif
Aw man me too, as a 36 year old man I still get goosebumps when the music swells up at the end.

The Navigator said:
Luke gets his lightsaber in ROTJ and takes out Jabba's entire crowd almost single-handedly.
Yeah I just love that scene, no need for CGI just good old fashion stuntwork in Luke's flip.

When that *****e-y lawyer got eaten on the toilet in Jurassic Park.

Travis Bickle's rampage on the pimps.

When Rachel finally figures out Batman is really Bruce in Batman Begins. The dialogue, her realization, Batman leaps off building, music swells. Gives me goosebumps every time I watch that scene. In fact I'm getting them just typing this.

Revenge of the Sith: "You will try" and everything that follows.

"I'm back!" - The Expendables 2
[YT]ZosywjdtJ6Y[/YT]

I have to say a moment in a movie where I was just giddy was in Fellowship of the Rings with Gandalf and the Balrog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"