Favorite Movie Lines (including 1 & 2)

*ANTHONY*

ELISHA CUTHBERT fan
Reaction score
What are your favorite movie lines from any of the movies? Here are some of mine:

wairess- How's the pie?
Harry- It's sooo good.
-----------------------
Peter- Hi. I'm Peter Parker. You're friendly neighborhood-- you know. It's been a while since I was that boy bitten by a spider. But now... people really like me!
-----------------------
Eddie-But what about tahat special special night we had?!
Gwen-We had COFFEE, Eddie!
-----------------------
MJ-They're gonna kill us both, Peter.
Spider-Man-I'm gonna get you outta here!
-----------------------
Venom-I'm thinking....humiliation. Kinda like how you humiliated me.
-----------------------
Girl- Film's extra.

You know when COnnerc talks to peter on the phone about the symbiote? Doens't he mention something about the 70's? Like the sybmiote is from or acts like the 70's? idk, does someone else remember?

my fav. line of all the movies was eddie/venoms line

"never wound what you cant kill"

(even though it was supposed to be said by the symbiote alone. it was still cool

"That taste............strawberries."

I love all the Spidey film quotes:up:. But if you were to ask which Villian had the best quotes, I would defenitley say Venom!!:up:

What are your favorite movie lines from any of the movies? Here are some of mine:

wairess- How's the pie?
Harry- It's sooo good.
-----------------------
Peter- Hi. I'm Peter Parker. You're friendly neighborhood-- you know. It's been a while since I was that boy bitten spider. But now... people really like me!
-----------------------
Eddie-But what about tahat special special night we had?!
Gwen-We had COFFEE, Eddie!
-----------------------
MJ-They're gonna kill us both, Peter.
Spider-Man-I'm gonna get you outta here!
-----------------------

Normally, I could care less...but your first four quotes are wrong, and the second one is WAY off.

It's...

Waitress- How's the pie?
Harry-So good.
-----------------------
Peter- It's me, Peter Parker...you're friendly neighborhood-- you know. I've come a long way from being the boy who was bit by a spider...back then, nothing seemed to go right for me. But now... people really like me!
-----------------------
Eddie- What about that amazing, amazing night that we had?
Gwen-We had a COFFEE, Eddie!
-----------------------
MJ-Peter, they're gonna kill us both.
Spider-Man-I'm gonna get you out of this.

i loved alot from all the movies but heres my favorites. if im not spot on try not to criticize

harry:i protected your ass in high school, and now ima kick your little ass!

eddie/venom: i like being bad.....it makes me happy

harry: SHUT UP! (how he said it made it dramatic)

JJJ: if we can get julia roberts in a thong i think we can get a picture of this weirdo

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sandman- Leave now, I don't wanna hurt you
Spider-Man- (laughs) I guess you haven't heard! I'm the sheriff around these parks
Emo Peter- Look at Goblin Jr... gonna cry?
JJ-Wanna job?
Girl-Why would I want a job? I'm just a kid.
Peter-Hate those things.

Venom: Ooh, my spider-sense is tingling. If you know what I'm talking about.

that ones kinds old....if u know what im talking about ;) lol jk but i forgot to name a few

goblin: WELL MEET AGAIN SPIDERMAN!

dock ock: smart but lazy

Doc Ock: "I want you to find your friend, Spider-Man. Tell him to meet me at the West side tower at 3 O'Clock"
Peter: "But, I don't know where he is"
Doc Ock: "Find him. Or I'll peel the flesh off her bones"
Peter: "If you lay one finger on her..."
Doc Ock: "You'll do what?"

GG- misery, misery, misery, that's what you've chosen. I've offered you friendship... and you spat in my face!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
GG- SPIDER-MAN! This is why fools are heroes! BEcause you never know when some lunatic will come along with a sadistic choice. Save the woman you love.... or suffer the children! See, spider-man how a hero is repaid.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

They are all so good, I CAN'T CHOOSE!!!

Peter- Just like any other story worth telling... is about a girl. That girl. I wish I could say that's me sitting next to her. Heck, I'd even take him.

"I like being bad, it makes me happy"

I can't write those from the first two movies because I saw them in french so I don't know how they sounded in english

GG- "Can Spider-man come out to play?"

Venom- "You wanna kill the spider, and I wana kill the spider... Together, he doesn't stand a chance!..... Interested?"

GG and V-man say my favourite lines of all!

GG-Itsy bitsy spider- you know rest.:oldrazz:

Venom-Never wound that you can't kill.

Some of my favourite lines were said by Doc Ock -- he didn't even need a good line, the way Molina delivered them was the best you could ask for:
'Butterfingers', and 'Of course!' being two of my favourites.

I think Green Goblin had some good lines, but I do prefer Ock's. The only other is when Brock/Venom says, 'tiger' and wiggles his finger. The best Spidey quote for me has to be, 'Guess you haven't heard, I'm the sheriff in these parts.' It's probably the cockiest we've heard him in all three films.

Spidey: Eddie, the suit! You've gotta take it off!
Venom: Oh you'd like that wouldn't you?

:cwink:

I thought Spider-man 2 had the best lines.

spider-man: heres your change.

Some of my favourite lines were said by Doc Ock -- he didn't even need a good line, the way Molina delivered them was the best you could ask for:
'Butterfingers', and 'Of course!' being two of my favourites.

I think Green Goblin had some good lines, but I do prefer Ock's. The only other is when Brock/Venom says, 'tiger' and wiggles his finger. The best Spidey quote for me has to be, 'Guess you haven't heard, I'm the sheriff in these parts.' It's probably the cockiest we've heard him in all three films.

Yeah and the way he says "You gotta train to catch!".. hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"