Favorite Movie Lines (including 1 & 2)

"It's hard...to believe....whats happenin'......the brutality of it...I-I don't know how he...can take anymore"

its more like "The Brutality ohet" hahaha. hey I got a quote, how about

"AWESOME! WICKED COOL!" *cringes*

I think my favorite is:
"Misery, misery, misery. That's what you chose. I offered my friendship...and you spit in my face."
then:
"I have a father...his name was Ben Parker."
These are some of my favorites from spiderman 1 as well

Black Spidey to Eddie: "See ya chump." I loved this line! Who says chump? No one but Spidey trying to be a badass. Classic Raimi.

Black Spidey to Eddie: "See ya chump." I loved this line! Who says chump? No one but Spidey trying to be a badass. Classic Raimi.
Chump was classic and something I'd hear in the early spidey comics....which is one thing I absolutely loved about Spider-man 3 it was very comicbookish with lines that you would hear in a comic and things that would happen in the comic....GO SPIDEY!!

One of the best lines gets overlooked, and it's by the TRUE hero of the Spider-Man films.

Fat Train Passenger: You wanna get him, you gotta go through me.

Random guy: *pops out from behind fat guy* AND ME!

Spider-Man: "Go web! Fly! Up, up, and away web! Shazaam! Go! Go! Go web go! Tally ho."

not my favorite but I lmao everytime he does the wrist flick at the end

"What's your name, kid?"
"The Human Spider."
"That sucks."

I was bored, and I realized that no one has posted the full versions of Goblin's "talks" to Norman.
"Somebody there?"
"Somebody?"
"Who said that?"
"Don't play the innocent with me. You've known all along."
"Where are you?"
"Follow the cold shiver running down your spine..............I'm right here."
"I don't understand."
"Did you think it was coincidence? So many good things all happening for you. All for you, Norman."
"What do you want?"
"To say what you won't. To do what you can't. To remove those in your way."
"The board members. You killed them."
"We killed them."
"We?"
"Remember, your little accident in the laboratory?"
"The performance enhancers."
"Bingo. Me. Your greatest creation. Bringing you what you've always wanted. Power beyond your wildest dreams and it's only the beginning. There's only one....who can stop us. Or imagine if he joined us."

"Spider-man is all but invincible. But Parker, we can destroy him."
"I can't"
"Betrayal must not be countenanced. Parker must be educated."
"What do I do?"
"Instruct him in the matters of loss and pain. Make him suffer. Make him wish he were dead."
"Yes?"
"And then grant his wish?"
"But how?"
"The cunning warrior attacks neither body nor mind."
"Tell me how!"
"The heart, Osborn. First, we attack his heart."

I liked how that line was somewhat mirrored(No pun intended.) in a scene in Spiderman 3.
"Harry, remember me."
"Yes father, I remember."
"I was right about her. About Peter. About everything. You know what you must do. Make him suffer. Make him wish he were dead. First, we attack his heart!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"