Favorite Suit Up Montage

I love the BR suit up, but does anyone else think it's funny when all the Batman boots are in a row, and Bruce's arm comes into frame and picks a pair up? I always thought that was funny.

Best to Worst:

1: Batman (1989)
2: Batman Returns
3: Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
4: Batman: Dead End
5: Batman Forever
6: Batman Begins
7: Batman & Robin

Mask of the Phantasm's suit up scenes was pretty much the most epic moment in any Batman film and sent true shivers down my spine. I'm gonna go with that one followed by the Returns one.

Dead Ends suit up montage, come on that was terrible.

Best to Worst:

1: Batman (1989)
2: Batman Returns
3: Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
4: Batman: Dead End
5: Batman Forever
6: Batman Begins
7: Batman & Robin

So BB only ahead of B & R? :whatever: Give me a break. Let me guess, BB hater?

Hardly, I was quite impressed with "Batman Begins." But "Batman Begins" was also severely overrated.

Besides, we're not talking about the films in their entirety here...we're talking about the 'suit up' montages.

The "Begins" 'suit up' might as well have been thrown away entirely. It was nothing more than a bunch of rapid-fire close ups of hands and gadgets butchered by editing. If you agree with the idea of Batman prefering to go to work over posing...well then there shouldn't have been a 'suit up' period.

But since there was, you'd think more effort would've been put into it.

And seriously...the idea of the "Chopped-to-all-hell-Close-Ups" suit-up of "Begins" topping the operatic granduer of "B89," the tragic-laden and somber lonliness of "Phantasm" or the build-up-to-awesome, Keaton-strutting-his-stuff badassness of "Returns" is just laughable.

Technically...if not for 1: Nipples, 2: Dutched Butt-Shots and 3: That cringe-inducing "Superman" line and banter with Robin..."B&R"s opening suit up would be better than "Begins"...I always get a small shudder of cool when they do those jump-cuts of Batman and Robin pulling off gadget after gadget after gadget...and then the capes whipping away to reveal the rising Batmobile...still one of the few awesome moments in "B&R."

And what was wrong with the "Dead End" suit up? As far as I'm concerned, the first three minutes or so of "Dead End" prior to the Aliens & Predators was quite exciting (mind you this was the second legit-live action Batman since "B&R" (OnStar was the first) and it would be two years before we got "Begins") sure the Joker's dialogue was a bit...yuck? But come on that suit up in the 'Alex Ross' Batsuit was awesome...

The suit up at the beginning of Batman Forever is very cool. Love how he is shown selecting his weapons/tools for the night.

Tops for me;

1. Batman Forever (act one)
2. Batman '89
3. Batman Returns
4. Batman Begins

Hardly, I was quite impressed with "Batman Begins." But "Batman Begins" was also severely overrated.

Sorry but the term "overrated" is so overrated. All it means is that you disagree with the vast majority of people (the over) who loved (rated) the film, and nothing more. The film is one of the few films that lives up to its reputation.

Besides, we're not talking about the films in their entirety here...we're talking about the 'suit up' montages.

I know but placing BB almost dead last suggests you are trying to make a point not because you really believe it is nearly as bad as the awfully bad montage in B&R.

The "Begins" 'suit up' might as well have been thrown away entirely. It was nothing more than a bunch of rapid-fire close ups of hands and gadgets butchered by editing. If you agree with the idea of Batman prefering to go to work over posing...well then there shouldn't have been a 'suit up' period.

He wasn't posing at all. What's wrong with showing him throw his suit on for the first time in the film? It's over in a good 10-15 seconds. And how exactly was it butchered by editing? Easy to say but can you back up how it is "butchered". It worked perfectly.

But since there was, you'd think more effort would've been put into it.

More effort? Like what? It wasn't supposed to be some monumental moment. He's preparing for battle. It's raw and simple. No need for posing or operatic theatrics.

And seriously...the idea of the "Chopped-to-all-hell-Close-Ups" suit-up of "Begins" topping the operatic granduer of "B89," the tragic-laden and somber lonliness of "Phantasm" or the build-up-to-awesome, Keaton-strutting-his-stuff badassness of "Returns" is just laughable.

I don't include MOTP. I was just comparing the live action films. But those other montages are very good too. I just prefer the BB one. As pointed out before, he's preparing for serious action not posing like in all the other Batman films.

Technically...if not for 1: Nipples, 2: Dutched Butt-Shots and 3: That cringe-inducing "Superman" line and banter with Robin..."B&R"s opening suit up would be better than "Begins"...I always get a small shudder of cool when they do those jump-cuts of Batman and Robin pulling off gadget after gadget after gadget...and then the capes whipping away to reveal the rising Batmobile...still one of the few awesome moments in "B&R."

And let's leave it on that note. We clearly have different taste because for me the BF and B &R montages are completely absurd, self-aware, and completely against the spirit of Batman. But to each his own.

Last edited:
Sorry but the term "overrated" is so overrated. All it means is that you disagree with the vast majority of people (the over) who loved (rated) the film, and nothing more. The film is one of the few films that lives up to its reputation.

Actually, "overrated" means 'to overestimate the merits of; rate too highly.'

The Burton films are brooding and operatic.
The Schumacher films are bombastic and fun.
"The Dark Knight" is sweeping and tragically epic.

Out of all 6 of them, "Begins" feels the clunkiest. After "Batman & Robin" tanked, Warners kept it's eye on the property more than ever.

"Begins," to me, felt like Nolan was trying to push the character in all these directions while Warners was simultaneously remaining skeptically vigilant and restraining him.

A good deal of the film is spectacular and awesome...but there are moments that just feel...I don't know...like that have 'Studio Involvement' written all over them. And while 'Studio Involvement' is both a given and not always a bad thing...we've already seen what 'Studio Involvement' could do to Batman.

Thank god they unleashed him enough for "TDK." Though one now has to wonder how much MORE leverage he might be granted for "BB3" which could in turn be a positive or a negative...who knows at this point...

But for "Begins" to recieve the amount of blind praise that it did was a tad...much. Even from me, a hardcore Batman fan (of the character, not naively of one singular version or interpretation).

It's the same situation as the first two X-Men films...or the transition from 'Star Wars' to 'The Empire Strikes Back'. Now that we have a sleek and infinately superior sequel, the flaws of the original film are heightened...to a great degree.

But even without "TDK" ... "Begins" certainly didn't warrant fans worshipping it the way they did/do...and thusly it's "overrated."

I know but placing BB almost dead last suggests you are trying to make a point not because you really believe it is nearly as bad as the awfully bad montage in B&R.

No I generally feel that it's not as good a suit up as the films I ranked before it. There was no point to be made.

He wasn't posing at all. What's wrong with showing him throw his suit on for the first time in the film? It's over in a good 10-15 seconds. And how exactly was it butchered by editing? Easy to say but can you back up how it is "butchered". It worked perfectly.

That's the point. He WASN'T posing. That's a "Suit Up" must.

But see people want to have the impression that Batman's not wasting time...that he has no time to glorify putting on the cape and cowl.

Well if that's the case...why show Bruce gearing up at all? Why not just have his introduction in the 3rd act literally be the Tumbler blazing thru the air into the Narrows (come to think of it that would've been better...I get the feeling now that the 'butchered' suit up was another pesky 'Studio Involvement' deals.)

And they butchered it in the editing...kind of like how a very great deal of the film itself was butchered by editing. Can you not tell that the cuts are both frequent and often jarring?

That 'suit up' was hacked to so many bits of close ups I felt like I had to readjust my eyes when he as done.

More effort? Like what? It wasn't supposed to be some monumental moment. He's preparing for battle. It's raw and simple. No need for posing or operatic theatrics.

Again, they could've left the 'suit up' out and gotten that "raw and simple" entrance into the Narrows. But since they DID bother to show him gearing up...it could've been an equally powerful moment in line with B89. I mean they had grounds for a more powerful suit up with that fleeting moment where Bruce descends into the cave and opens the cabinet to look upon the Batsuit before saving Rachel...

But nooooo...

I don't include MOTP. I was just comparing the live action films. But those other montages are very good too. I just prefer the BB one. As pointed out before, he's preparing for serious action not posing like in all the other Batman films.

Your mistake then, considering 'Phantasm' is a better Batman film that "Begins" or either "Schumacher" film.

And let's leave it on that note. We clearly have different taste because for me the BF and B &R montages are completely absurd, self-aware, and completely against the spirit of Batman. But to each his own.

It's not a matter of having different tastes. It's a matter of listing better "Batsuit suit up" montages.

Set up Polls or rankings for other aspects of the series and I might rank "Begins" higher.

"Begins" barely had a 'suit up' so it's lucky to be on the list at all. And it's only better than "B&R" because of the three problems I have with that montage.

If it weren't for the nipples, cod pieces and rubber asses...and if not for the mood-shattering "I'll get drive thru" and "This is why Superman works alone" one-liners...the coolness of the Schumacher montages would never come into question.

Putting on the Batsuit is a seminal moment for Bruce. It's a symbolic way of revitalizing within himself the oath to his parents and putting it on is a constant reminder of the war he continues to fight.

It's not a costume...it's a uniform. And depicting it with honor and a sense of imagination is the best way to go...which is why the Burton films and "Phantasm" got the moment, as miniscule as it is, absolutely right.

It's also why "Begins" ...didn't.

Last edited:
Actually, "overrated" means 'to overestimate the merits of; rate too highly.'

In this case, other people loved it and you didn't. Therefore, it is overrated in your eyes. If everyone hated it or agreed with you, it couldn't be overrated unless you think it is worthy of something even lower than hatred.

The Burton films are brooding and operatic.
The Schumacher films are bombastic and fun.
"The Dark Knight" is sweeping and tragically epic.

Out of all 6 of them, "Begins" feels the clunkiest. After "Batman & Robin" tanked, Warners kept it's eye on the property more than ever.

"Begins," to me, felt like Nolan was trying to push the character in all these directions while Warners was simultaneously remaining skeptically vigilant and restraining him.

A good deal of the film is spectacular and awesome...but there are moments that just feel...I don't know...like that have 'Studio Involvement' written all over them. And while 'Studio Involvement' is both a given and not always a bad thing...we've already seen what 'Studio Involvement' could do to Batman.

Thank god they unleashed him enough for "TDK." Though one now has to wonder how much MORE leverage he might be granted for "BB3" which could in turn be a positive or a negative...who knows at this point...

But for "Begins" to recieve the amount of blind praise that it did was a tad...much. Even from me, a hardcore Batman fan (of the character, not naively of one singular version or interpretation).

It's the same situation as the first two X-Men films...or the transition from 'Star Wars' to 'The Empire Strikes Back'. Now that we have a sleek and infinately superior sequel, the flaws of the original film are heightened...to a great degree.

But even without "TDK" ... "Begins" certainly didn't warrant fans worshipping it the way they did/do...and thusly it's "overrated."

Because you don't agree with them. That's all. BB was the first true Batman film in the series. Not to knock Burton's efforts but the first film was poorly edited and disjointed. The scenes don't flow at all and Batman is totally uncharacteristic (except the brooding part). And Returns? If you like plots involving a mutant man running for Mayor instead of a plot involving the destruction of Gotham by the hand of Ra's Al Ghul, then that's up to you. But let's not turn this thread into a Burton vs Nolan war.

No I generally feel that it's not as good a suit up as the films I ranked before it. There was no point to be made.

"Best to worst" you said. So BB is close to the worst. Why not just rank the ones you like then. But you had a point to make about BB.

That's the point. He WASN'T posing. That's a "Suit Up" must.

Why? That's a ridiculous point. Putting on a suit and posing for the camera are not the same thing.

But see people want to have the impression that Batman's not wasting time...that he has no time to glorify putting on the cape and cowl.

Well if that's the case...why show Bruce gearing up at all? Why not just have his introduction in the 3rd act literally be the Tumbler blazing thru the air into the Narrows (come to think of it that would've been better...I get the feeling now that the 'butchered' suit up was another pesky 'Studio Involvement' deals.)

Huh? So he should just rock up not wearing any clothes? Just because he is in a hurry doesn't mean he can't suit up and the way it is done is no nonsense. He throws the gear on, glides to the tumbler in the matter of 10 seconds or so. That creates an urgency. He doesn't stop to glare at the camera for his photo op. That's the point dude.

And they butchered it in the editing...kind of like how a very great deal of the film itself was butchered by editing. Can you not tell that the cuts are both frequent and often jarring?

Sorry. Better get used to it. Most action films from Bourne to Bond are using this approach. Not to say Nolan is in the same league but the quick cutting is the new trend for films, creates a sense of chaos and realism within a fight.

That 'suit up' was hacked to so many bits of close ups I felt like I had to readjust my eyes when he as done.

I had no problems. Perhaps you should get your eyes checked? :oldrazz:

Again, they could've left the 'suit up' out and gotten that "raw and simple" entrance into the Narrows. But since they DID bother to show him gearing up...it could've been an equally powerful moment in line with B89. I mean they had grounds for a more powerful suit up with that fleeting moment where Bruce descends into the cave and opens the cabinet to look upon the Batsuit before saving Rachel...

But nooooo...

Your logic is strange. If he isn't going to pose to the camera, they might as well cut the scene. I can't even believe you are trying to argue this. It is kind of exhausting reading this...:csad:

Your mistake then, considering 'Phantasm' is a better Batman film that "Begins" or either "Schumacher" film.

MOP is the film that is vastly overrated. Certainly better than Burton and Schumachers but the plot involving Batman being mistaken for the other mysterious murderer was boring. The best bits were the flashbacks. Great film but no BB or TDK.

It's not a matter of having different tastes. It's a matter of listing better "Batsuit suit up" montages.

Set up Polls or rankings for other aspects of the series and I might rank "Begins" higher.

"Begins" barely had a 'suit up' so it's lucky to be on the list at all. And it's only better than "B&R" because of the three problems I have with that montage.

If it weren't for the nipples, cod pieces and rubber asses...and if not for the mood-shattering "I'll get drive thru" and "This is why Superman works alone" one-liners...the coolness of the Schumacher montages would never come into question.

Putting on the Batsuit is a seminal moment for Bruce. It's a symbolic way of revitalizing within himself the oath to his parents and putting it on is a constant reminder of the war he continues to fight.

It's not a costume...it's a uniform. And depicting it with honor and a sense of imagination is the best way to go...which is why the Burton films and "Phantasm" got the moment, as miniscule as it is, absolutely right.

It's also why "Begins" ...didn't.

Yes, the first time he puts the cape and cowl on to fight. That is a moment deserving the drama of the cowl. But in BB, he was rushing into battle and had worn the cape and cowl several times by this point. Asking for some kind of dramatic pose would be completely jarring. As it is, the montage is terrific. Raw and simple. And that is all I can bring myself to write on this matter so please let's not go in circles here. Agree to disagree?

In terms of the suit up montage, yes. What's the problem? He's not talking in terms of how good the movies were.

Not necessarily. If I'd rate B&R's montage as 1/5 and Batman Begins' one as 3.5/5 but all the rest of the movies 4/5 or more, then BB would be up of B&R only but would not be "nearly as bad."

Personally the BB's suit up montage was good but some others are better. I think it's better than BR.

If there's a scene that's supposed to be monumental is the suit up montage. It's the concresion of what the whole movie was about: Bruce Wayne becoming the symbol preparing himself to fight the enemy of justice.

If the moment was supposed to be "raw and simple" then why bother with showing us how he puts the suit on; something that everybody could assume without actually seeing it.

Last edited:
In this case, other people loved it and you didn't. Therefore, it is overrated in your eyes. If everyone hated it or agreed with you, it couldn't be overrated unless you think it is worthy of something even lower than hatred.

There's a difference between hating a film and finding a film overrated.

Because you don't agree with them. That's all. BB was the first true Batman film in the series. Not to knock Burton's efforts but the first film was poorly edited and disjointed. The scenes don't flow at all and Batman is totally uncharacteristic (except the brooding part). And Returns? If you like plots involving a mutant man running for Mayor instead of a plot involving the destruction of Gotham by the hand of Ra's Al Ghul, then that's up to you. But let's not turn this thread into a Burton vs Nolan war.

There's no such thing as a "true Batman." If you prefer "Begins" that's your perogative...not mine. That doesn't mean I hate the film. It means I prefer other films that I find superior.

But for the love of god..."BATMAN" poorly edited? The scenes don't flow??

That makes no sense at all. "BATMAN" is a beautiful and well-made motion picture. Attacking it's editing and pacing feels like you're trying to knock it for the sake of knocking it because you felt I was knocking "Begins" (although I know people by in large that I've talked to agree on "Begins" being a rather bland installment, especially now that "TDK" has be released.)

"Best to worst" you said. So BB is close to the worst. Why not just rank the ones you like then. But you had a point to make about BB.

So now your ranting me for wanting to rank ALL of the live action "Suit Up"s instead of just ranking the ones I liked? So what...I don't get to fairly ranking all choices of a given aspect just because doing so will get your panties in a bunch?

Sorry, but I'm allowed to, I don't know...rank what I want. Plus since I went to the trouble of ranking them period, it's only fair to include all of them.

Why? That's a ridiculous point. Putting on a suit and posing for the camera are not the same thing.

Huh? So he should just rock up not wearing any clothes? Just because he is in a hurry doesn't mean he can't suit up and the way it is done is no nonsense. He throws the gear on, glides to the tumbler in the matter of 10 seconds or so. That creates an urgency. He doesn't stop to glare at the camera for his photo op. That's the point dude.

Not wearing clothes? I didn't say that at all...where the hell did you get that idea?

El Payaso got it right above me...just read his last words.

Sorry. Better get used to it. Most action films from Bourne to Bond are using this approach. Not to say Nolan is in the same league but the quick cutting is the new trend for films, creates a sense of chaos and realism within a fight.

It creates a sense of sloppiness.

Look at the action scenes of "TDK" in comparison to "Begins." The editing of the latter is't nearly as chaotic as the former and it pays off. Especially since the editing and coverage of the fight scenes in "Begins" have ALWAYS been one of people's biggest gripes with the film.

And since when did calibur action-directing mean having to whimp out and get on the sloppy 'quick-cut/shaky cam' bandwagon?

I had no problems. Perhaps you should get your eyes checked? :oldrazz:

Do't be a d**k...dude.

Your logic is strange. If he isn't going to pose to the camera, they might as well cut the scene. I can't even believe you are trying to argue this. It is kind of exhausting reading this...:csad:

Then stop...I don't recall asking you to b*tch and moan at me when I was just giving my opinion on a small aspect of the Batman films...

MOP is the film that is vastly overrated. Certainly better than Burton and Schumachers but the plot involving Batman being mistaken for the other mysterious murderer was boring. The best bits were the flashbacks. Great film but no BB or TDK.

You know...nothing.

Yes, the first time he puts the cape and cowl on to fight. That is a moment deserving the drama of the cowl. But in BB, he was rushing into battle and had worn the cape and cowl several times by this point. Asking for some kind of dramatic pose would be completely jarring. As it is, the montage is terrific. Raw and simple. And that is all I can bring myself to write on this matter so please let's not go in circles here. Agree to disagree?

Fine...YOU'RE the one that felt inclined to start this spat...so whatever...

Last edited:
It all goes back to what kind of director Nolan is. He's not about "flash" at all. He didn't even include a Suit Up montage in TDK, did he?

What I got from the BB montage, as the scream said, was a sense of urgency. Wayne grabs his stuff and out he goes. The city is in peril. Would it have been cool to see Batman step out of a cave door and stand blandly at the camera for 5 seconds? Sure. Would it have made sense, considering what was going on? Not really. Personally, my favorite Suit Up montage is B89's, but I can appreciate the economic quality of the BB one. Including it was keeping in tradition with previous Bat flicks, while adjusting to Nolan's sensibilities.

It all goes back to what kind of director Nolan is. He's not about "flash" at all. He didn't even include a Suit Up montage in TDK, did he?

What I got from the BB montage, as the scream said, was a sense of urgency. Wayne grabs his stuff and out he goes. The city is in peril. Would it have been cool to see Batman step out of a cave door and stand blandly at the camera for 5 seconds? Sure. Would it have made sense, considering what was going on? Not really. Personally, my favorite Suit Up montage is B89's, but I can appreciate the economic quality of the BB one. Including it was keeping in tradition with previous Bat flicks, while adjusting to Nolan's sensibilities.

Had scream said this first rather than calling me a "BB Hater" than I could've been more compliant.

All I know is that the suit up montage in BF is really good and iconic, 89 has the best one ever, and the BR montage kinda makes me laugh a little, the only cool part is when he comes out of the vault and looks badass, thats about it for that film.

I mean seriously he has his suits on wire hangers? He's a fricking millionaire(in BR) and he has his suits on hangers? Thats the lamest thing ever, also when he picks up the boots the look so rubbery I always though as a kid I could tear them without any effort.

Personally I love the anticipation at the end of BB waiting for him to puit on the suit, and all of you are forgetting the part right before he goes to Arkham to save Rachel when he runs down to the cave and opens up his vault and just Iconically stares at the cowl, to me thats just as good as when Bruce opens the vault in the beginning of the suit up montage of 89, Returns dosent even get close to either of those.

There's a difference between hating a film and finding a film overrated.

Agreed. But that wasn't the point I made.

But for the love of god..."BATMAN" poorly edited? The scenes don't flow??

Yes. There is a disconnect between the Joker and Bruce Wayne scenes in the second act. I can't put my finger on it though...

That makes no sense at all. "BATMAN" is a beautiful and well-made motion picture. Attacking it's editing and pacing feels like you're trying to knock it for the sake of knocking it because you felt I was knocking "Begins" (although I know people by in large that I've talked to agree on "Begins" being a rather bland installment, especially now that "TDK" has be released.)

Nah, I have brought this point up on other threads before we chatted.

So now your ranting me for wanting to rank ALL of the live action "Suit Up"s instead of just ranking the ones I liked? So what...I don't get to fairly ranking all choices of a given aspect just because doing so will get your panties in a bunch?Sorry, but I'm allowed to, I don't know...rank what I want. Plus since I went to the trouble of ranking them period, it's only fair to include all of them.

It just seemed like you were making a point. I didn't realise how passionate you were about hating that particular montage to the point where you say it is not even necessary.

Not wearing clothes? I didn't say that at all...where the hell did you get that idea?

I was joking. You said we don't need to see him suit up. My point is that showing him suit up or not, he has to do it. Showing it doesn't mean there is no longer an urgency.

It creates a sense of sloppiness.

No it doesn't. It creates chaos because that's what Nolan was trying to do. Most of the time it was shooting around a suit which is next to impossible to move fast in. It is a style.

Look at the action scenes of "TDK" in comparison to "Begins." The editing of the latter is't nearly as chaotic as the former and it pays off. Especially since the editing and coverage of the fight scenes in "Begins" have ALWAYS been one of people's biggest gripes with the film.

And since when did calibur action-directing mean having to whimp out and get on the sloppy 'quick-cut/shaky cam' bandwagon?

It's become so exaggerated all this nonsense about the BB editing. Nolan knows how to direct action. He directed action in the Following, Insomnia and Memento. The editing was done this way for a reason. It makes no sense that a guy a meticulous as Nolan would just give up on the action scenes and throw the camera around. You may not agree with the direction he took with the action but that doesn't mean it is wrong or that others don't appreciate it just like some of us like it in Bourne and the Bond films.

Do't be a d**k...dude.

Lighten up. I was joking. Hence, the smilie. I'm not the one using profanity here.

You know...nothing.

Sorry, I forgot you are the self proclaimed comic film expert...:cwink:

Last edited:
Kind of amazing how a simple question can be the foundation of an essay answer.

Am I the only one who has always had a problem with B89 and BR suit-up montages? Batman just stops and poses for the photograph looking up. It looks ridiculous. At least with Batman Begins, you had those shots of the cowl and the chest emblem and they spoke for themselves, their inconography became much stronger. If after that a shot of a suited up Christian Bale showed up, it would have been totally ridiculous. Batman would never pose just for himself.

You know...nothing.

:hehe:

Merkel said:
Am I the only one who has always had a problem with B89 and BR suit-up montages? Batman just stops and poses for the photograph looking up. It looks ridiculous. At least with Batman Begins, you had those shots of the cowl and the chest emblem and they spoke for themselves, their inconography became much stronger. If after that a shot of a suited up Christian Bale showed up, it would have been totally ridiculous. Batman would never pose just for himself.

I always thought the "posing" was a way into the kind of mental state that Bruce is in while he puts on that costume. Look at his eyes in the B89 one. There's not exactly a man in there. That's something else.

In the BR one, he seems distant as well when he stops right at the camera, like "he's not there" ... I can't really put it into words right now, but it works so damn well for me.

Then again we have Christian Bale opening the vault of the batsuit and instead of grabbing the armour as fast as he can so he can go to save Rachel he stares at the bat-symbol on the chest for 5 seconds.

But that's just not getting it. That's the way cinematic narrative works. It's not a documentary but a movie so directors emphasizes certain things. And Burton's movies were never meant to be realistic to start with so you have him emphasizing things in an even more expressionistic way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"