The Official Batman Returns Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the Batman's framing never cleared up, those movies were made in a time where continuity was not essential. They decided to make a new one after the results of the previous film so I guess they didn't want to leave loose ends. I always assumed that "somewhere" between BR and BF the whole situation was cleared up.

I always liked the "4...5...STILL ALIVE!"

Michelle Pfeiffer absolutely owned that character! If anyone could have pulled off a spin-off movie it would have been her!

I remember an interview where Michelle Pfeiffer said that her final Catwoman scene was the very first one he had to shoot!!!

I mean, I believe it's necessary to "live" the whole arc of the character first in order to reach the climax of the movie with such an amazing acting. But apparently she had to imagine how would she feel by then.

Six, seven, all good girls go to heaven.

Burton always takes something dark, and still makes it grim but in his own silly whimsy style. Like when Shreck is electrocuted, his corpse is burned to a crisp but his hair and eyes remain. It's dark, but in a Burton way.

I always liked the "4...5...STILL ALIVE!"

Michelle Pfeiffer absolutely owned that character! If anyone could have pulled off a spin-off movie it would have been her!

I would loved to have seen a Burton/Pfeiffer Catwoman spinoff. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"