Favourite Quotes

Jesus, Tolkien even talked like a Hobbit.

"I haven't seen anything like this since I was in Nam'... Not Vietnam! I'm talking about Nam, New Jersey. A couple of clicks outside Atlantic City. Don't laugh. You don't know what it's like... You weren't there." - Chael Sonnen.

Jesus, Tolkien even talked like a Hobbit.

So true.

"I haven't seen anything like this since I was in Nam'... Not Vietnam! I'm talking about Nam, New Jersey. A couple of clicks outside Atlantic City. Don't laugh. You don't know what it's like... You weren't there." - Chael Sonnen.

As someone who lived in the suburbs of Atlantic City for a time, this is so true. *shudders*

I don't know who said it or where I heard it...
"You can or you can't. You're right either way."

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."
Men in Black
You forgot the first sentence.

"If you win, you need not explain...but if you lose, you should not be there to explain" ~ You know, that guy. This quote of his is funny

“Traveling- it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller" ~ Ibn Battuta

"There are two types of people in this world: People who pee in the shower, and ****ing liars." - Louis C.K.

"For all things difficult to acquire, the intelligent man works with perseverance." ~ Lao Tzu

"See, there's three kinds of people: *****, p***ies, and *******s. P***ies think everyone can get along, and ***** just want to **** all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your *******s, Chuck. And all the *******s want us to **** all over everything! So,p***ies may get mad at ***** once in a while, because p***ies get ****ed by *****. But ***** also **** *******s, Chuck. And if they didn't **** the *******s, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your p***y all covered in ****!" -Guy in Bar

ITS MY FAVORITE QUOTE. UNFORTUNATELY MOST OF IT IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR THE HYPE

"It can't rain all the time."
- The Crow

"You think I'm a loser? Because I have a stinking job that I hate, a family that doesn't respect me, and a whole city that curses the day I was born? Well, that may mean loser to you, but let me tell you something. Every day when I wake up in the morning, I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep. So I get up. I have my watered-down Tang and my still-frozen Pop Tart. I get in my car with no gas, no upholstery, and six more payments. I fight honking traffic just for the privilege of putting cheap shoes onto the cloven hooves of people like you. I'll never play football like I wanted to. I'll never know the touch of a beautiful woman. And I'll never know the joy of driving through the city without a bag over my head. But I'm not a loser. Because, despite it all, me and every other guy who'll never be what they wanted to be, is out there, being what we don't want to be, forty hours a week, for life. And the fact that I haven't put a gun in my mouth, you pudding of a woman, makes me a winner!"
- Al Bundy

"The reward of a thing well done is to have done it." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"The early bird gets the worm; but the second mouse gets the cheese"

Always liked that one, despite never knowing where it is from.

"Squat like you're going to take a **** in the woods." -Elliot Hulse

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
Audrey Hepburn

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

I actually have some serious ones now.

“I align myself with people who support my growth. If you meet someone whose soul is not aligned with yours, send them love and move along.”
— Wayne Dryer

“Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind and emotions.”
— Will Smith

My favourite quote of all time is a movie quote. I'm sure you all know it.

"Do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders in the face of danger and almost certain death?"

Nothing deep, nothing fancy, just incredibly funny.

And my own motto: "I don't bite... hard."

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."

Delivered to perfection by Mr Hugo Weaving.

"Keep not standing fixed and rooted. Briskly venture, briskly roam." ~ Goethe

"I don't need no woman banging on the bathroom door, telling me that she needs to go the bathroom when I'm IN the bathroom! It's MY bathroom!"
-Space Ghost, when asked if he had a girlfriend.

"Listen, I'm Space Ghost. I'm a talk show host, I got a talking voodoo doll taking chunks out of my horse AND I WANT MY PIZZA!"
-Space Ghost, angry that his bloated orange roughy was taking so long.

"When women cry, men are pushed to a breaking point."
- From the movie Carnage

"Why is it that a woman always thinks that the most savage thing she can do to a man is to impugn his cocksmanship?"
- From the movie Network

"You think I'm a loser? Because I have a stinking job that I hate, a family that doesn't respect me, and a whole city that curses the day I was born? Well, that may mean loser to you, but let me tell you something. Every day when I wake up in the morning, I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep. So I get up. I have my watered-down Tang and my still-frozen Pop Tart. I get in my car with no gas, no upholstery, and six more payments. I fight honking traffic just for the privilege of putting cheap shoes onto the cloven hooves of people like you. I'll never play football like I wanted to. I'll never know the touch of a beautiful woman. And I'll never know the joy of driving through the city without a bag over my head. But I'm not a loser. Because, despite it all, me and every other guy who'll never be what they wanted to be, is out there, being what we don't want to be, forty hours a week, for life. And the fact that I haven't put a gun in my mouth, you pudding of a woman, makes me a winner!"
- Al Bundy

:up:

"You ever notice that people at anti-abortion rallies are people you wouldn't wanna **** to begin with?"
-George Carlin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"