Iron Man Favreau confirms runtime

Sorry if it's been posted,but I found this interview online where Favreau gives us the duration.

http://screenrant.com/archives/huge-iron-man-update-new-inter-1460.html

I don't know how the fans are gonna react after listening to that.

This movie will get a running time between 1:45 to 1:55 which is fine by me. Hopefully if this does well at boxoffice and dvd sales and stuff then maybe we can get a sequel with longer running time. Though I am pretty sure a bunch of stuff was edited or deleted. Apparently the scene in which there are bunch of almost naked girls serving something to Robert Downey Jr. didn't make it in the final cut.

I don't know how the fans are gonna react after listening to that.

This movie will get a running time between 1:45 to 1:55 which is fine by me. Hopefully if this does well at boxoffice and dvd sales and stuff then maybe we can get a sequel with longer running time. Though I am pretty sure a bunch of stuff was edited or deleted. Apparently the scene in which there are bunch of almost naked girls serving something to Robert Downey Jr. didn't make it in the final cut.

Hi,

That was my interview and my interpretation of his comments were that it wouldn't be as short as down around 1:45.

For the full interview, including more tech stuff, don't forget to head over to Advanced Iron to download the latest online magazine (which is free, of course).

Vic

Fine by me. I thought we were supposed to be scared of a 90 min runtime (like it was implied sometime last year)

About two hours could mean a bit under or even a bit above, it doesn´t necessarily mean it´s gonna have 100 minutes, this is not Fox - hopefully...

this is to make more money. again if the movie is good it will sell itself. TF was not short for christ sake.

2 hours is good to me, heck, I'd be thrilled with 3 hours, jk, the run time is fine to me.

1:50... anything less than that is a huge disappointment for me...

on imdb recently I have heard 88 minutes, but I don't think this it's true.

Baloneydino.png

Neato Completo Yippee!

Good interview vich, I'll check the detailed one later.
The 2 hour thing pleases me just fine, nothing worse then a rushed movie.
And it sounds well even have some extras for the dvd as well.

Hopefully it doesn't seem too short. I think about 2 hours is good.

The first X-Men was 104 minutes long and it was a great film, didn't fell rushed at all. Iron Man is an origin story. Doesn't have much at stake, doesn't have a lot of plots to deal with. Frankly I don't think the plot would be that much complex, it is always the same thing.

Great entire interview at that site.

2 hours seems perfect to me.

That's not really a *confirmed* running time, since Favreau still isn't definitive there. But that's at least better than say 90 minutes or an hour and a half when Favreau first joined the production.

I don't expect much character development, so under two hours sounds about right. This is Marvel after all. I'll be relying on TDK for something more than action this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"