Iron Man Favreau confirms runtime

Well yeah, very true, If it's crap, then it's a t.v. special, I'm thinking about the connecting the two Fantastic four movie to make one.

130 minutes sounds nice, but honestly, I'd be OK with anything north of 100 minutes, as long as it's a good movie. I went and saw "Horton Hears a Who" the other day; that movies only like 80 minutes long, and it STILL drags, because the story is just too damn short to be a feature film.

It is officially in at 123 minutes.

credits run a good 3-5 minutes, so the movie's 1:58-2:00 hrs long.

The guy that saw it at Moviehole.net said it's a "very long" movie, "a good two hours"

He also said it's a very good movie. :yay: but not on par with X-Men or Spider-Man though.

I'm happy with 1:23 and i don't care if it's as good as the first X-men or Spiderman one, as long as it's good

The guy that saw it at Moviehole.net said it's a "very long" movie, "a good two hours"

He also said it's a very good movie. :yay: but not on par with X-Men or Spider-Man though.

I don't know why but I think x-men is a highly overrated movie. It was boring movie with hardly anything exciting.

I don't know why but I think x-men is a highly overrated movie. It was boring movie with hardly anything exciting.

Yeah, I like the X-Men movie and all, but judging from the novel, trailers and tv spots, Iron Man is going to blow X-Men out of the water as far as action goes.

Hey folks.

A couple of thoughts.

Where exactly did they confirm 123 minutes (2 hr 3 min)
I've checked dark horizons, british film board, boxofficemojo etc and didn't see that.

An epic FX movie generally has at least 6 to 8 min of end credits and a few at the beginning as well---so if the number is right---we're looking at about 113 minutes of actual story. Just about what Spider-Man 1 had.

i don't find that too bad for this movie at all.
Of course we can likely expect a longer version on DVD.

Thinking of what the DVD is gonna be like just get s me so excited like a kid in a candy store. I have got to get a job so I'll some decent amount of money for the dvds of this summer's movies

^^Yes & they're even more costly on Blu-ray!!

Which by the way,

SPOILER
is the only place you can see the Nick Fury cameo---according to the guy who saw it over at Moviehole.

I'm bummed--they cut out the Sam. L. Jackson scene!

Yeah, I liked X-men and all, but it is pretty overrated. It's probably because it basically started the whole superhero movie genre for the 21st century.

I sure hope you're talking only about X-Men 1---since X-Men 2 deserves all the credit it gets!!

That's how I feel. X-Men 1 is a whole lotta meh, frankly. X-2 though, is pretty decent.

That's perfect for me considering I thought both franchises were crap.

I think X2 is the most overrated, and X3 is highly underrated. Sure it wasn't the best it could have been, but it was still pretty good.

This UK newspaper's sci-fi blog mentions Iron Man, including the runtime of this movie leading into a discussion of movie runtimes in general.

The runtime blog - which mentions other movies including X3, Lord of the Rings, Batman, Spider-Man, Superman - is here:

http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/thegeekfiles/2008/04/iron-man-movie-running-time-re.html

The other Iron Man story, a recap of what's known about the movie (with no new information) is here:

http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/thegeekfiles/2008/04/iron-man-movie-the-story-behin.html

Yepp, 2:08:07 says VET the Finnish equivalent for MPAA, BBFC etc.

I am happy with that, even though I wish it would never end lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"