F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a special place in hell for people who deliberately make children suffer for political ends. These are Nazi tactics.

If you think this is anything other than an abomination you might as well carry a ****ing tiki torch.

I've said it could easily go the other way, and expecting this to rise to the level of "he broke ____, ___, and ____ specific laws, here here and here, and we recommend Congress takes a vote on whether he gets to stay or not" is potentially setting yourself up for disappointment and even outrage.

And outrage at a Mueller finding being less-than what you've already made up your mind on, starts to get a little dangerous. We all hold this guy (Mueller) as legitimate and beyond question now, you just don't want to get into a situation where he potentially comes back with "so much of this is sketchy and unethical, but we haven't rustled up hard evidence of broken laws by Trump himself" and everyone loses their **** claiming he's not on the level anymore.

Whichever way it goes, we're all going to have to accept and move on. That obviously includes the Trumpies if he's indeed found to be unworthy of continuing in the role. But again, that's a two-way street and holds if none of this is found to be personally (Trump, not the cronies) criminal too.

We should feel outrage. This is beyond ridiculous. Why is it too much to ask that the President of the United States not be above the law? I already know Mueller could put an obstruction charge on him. He literally obstructs justice every day via Twitter. I've also said something SHOULD be done but I'm not certain anything will be. You said a few posts ago "Trump will be President in a year or 18 months" as if you're certain. My question is how do you know with such certainty? Could you get me the Powerball numbers next time you're peeking into the future? I promise I'll split it with you. Then maybe we'll be rich enough that those tax cuts will actually help us

There is a special place in hell for people who deliberately make children suffer for political ends. These are Nazi tactics.

Didn't you hear? The Democrats made Trump enact that policy. He's been saying it for days. And we all know he never stretch the truth

Didn't you hear? The Democrats made Trump enact that policy. He's been saying it for days. And we all know he never stretch the truth

This administration will go down in the same pages of history as the Klan.

Right and Cheetoh would never undo a Democrat or Obama policy he didn’t agree with. He’s powerless!

Why is it too much to ask that the President of the United States not be above the law?

It's not too much to ask at all. And if he's indeed broken the law, there's proof of it, Mueller should throw the book at him and recommend Congress votes him out on his ass.

But fair-minded people realize we don't know if it's risen to that bar yet. Could be, could not too. Pre-empting it and assuming doesn't do you any favors as far as your own well-being: this comes back any less than what you're expecting, you're going to feel pretty devastated. Just chill, wait and see how it pans out.

I already know Mueller could put an obstruction charge on him.

Except you don't. Mueller has the evidence, we don't. We know when Mueller speaks. He hasn't spoken yet.

Therefore...yeah.

He literally obstructs justice every day via Twitter.

Good luck proving that on a legal level.

You said a few posts ago "Trump will be President in a year or 18 months" as if you're certain.

I'm not "certain" at all. I'm not even particularly confident he will be (but then, if he's out it's because he's proven to have committed crimes and I'll be all for him being taken out of office). That being said, whichever way this goes people will have to accept. The Trumpies if he's impeached, and the Never Trumpers if he's found unethical-yet-not-criminal.

For the ****ing country's sake, we have to make some peace with this no matter the result. Demanding nothing less than his political head on a platter is not just unwise, but potentially socially dangerous if it goes the other way and he stays.

My question is how do you know with such certainty

Again, no certainty at all. Just tethered to reality, in the sense that we don't know what the **** Mueller has and doesn't have, what among that evidence is criminal, which he's going to pursue as charges, and which action will be taken on the presidency even if he is guilty.

Cart. Horse.

This is way early.

Let's see what this week turns up. Roger Stone seems to be prepping to be in the news, as he has came out and said that he met with a Russian during the election for dirt on Hilary.

Trump tells Fox News he wants American citizens to obey the way North Koreans do

“[Kim Jong Un] speaks and his people sit up in attention. I want my people to do the same,” Trump said.

President Donald Trump on Friday told Fox News that he wants American citizens to show him the same reverence that North Koreans show leader Kim Jong-un.

During a surprise interview with “Fox & Friends” on Friday, Trump said he was impressed by the respect that Kim commanded from his people.

“He’s the head of the country — and he’s the strong head, don’t let anyone think anything different,” Trump said during the interview. “He speaks and his people sit up in attention. I want my people to do the same.”

Kim Jong-un runs a totalitarian dictatorship in which people face imprisonment or execution if they criticize him. According to human rights watchdog Amnesty International, North Korea has imprisoned an estimated 120,000 people based on political grounds across four separate camps dedicated to imprisoning political dissidents.

The organization further says that people living in these camps are “subjected to forced labor as well as torture and other ill-treatment.”

Despite this, the president has praised Kim for being a “very tough” leader who “loves” the people of his country.

When asked by Doocy why he was heaping praise upon Kim despite his country’s atrocious human rights record, Trump replied, “I don’t want to see a nuclear weapon destroy you and your family.”

Video at the link.

Trump tells Fox News he wants American citizens to obey the way North Koreans do

“[Kim Jong Un] speaks and his people sit up in attention. I want my people to do the same,” Trump said.

Video at the link.

8r5mQ1Yl.jpg

Funny. Our news media was praising Kim Jong Un when he called the President of our country a dotard. When he was making threats to nuke our country. They praised his sister at the Olympics. The guy who murdered Otto Warmbier and starves his people.

Trump makes one comment and now the news outlets all feign shock and disgust. Hypocrites.

"One comment"? ahhahahahajajahaha *cough cough* ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaa..

Trump is trying to make peace with North Korea and make steps towards denuclearization. You honestly expect him to say something offensive and piss the guy off?

Trump is trying to make peace with North Korea and make steps towards denuclearization. You honestly expect him to say something offensive and piss the guy off?

Are you serious? He literally has said offensive things repeatedly. Remember little rocket man? Or my buttons bigger? Or making fun of his weight? Do you Trump fans even look at the guys Twitter? You may find it enlightening

There really is no way to win against liberal 'logic'.

Trump warns Kim Jong Un over twitter not to mess with the United States, in response to threats of A NUCLEAR ATTACK by Kim Jong Un.

What do liberals say? 'He's a hothead! He's gonna start World War 3!'

So, Trump makes peace talks with Kim Jong Un and makes a comment in respect to the guy.

What do liberals say? 'He's a nazi! He's siding with a murderous regime! Hitler!'

Effin' ridiculous.

You can be respectful, without validating the tactics of a murdering dictator, who starves his people. The concept of nuance exist.

It is not respectful comments that worry us. It's the envious comments that we don't like.

Why should Kim be shown any respect at all? Do we respect him murdering his family members? Starving his people? What about what they did to poor Otto? What exactly is there to respect again? Yeah talk about logic

Don't we all love when someone gets banned and finds a way to sneak back in? We see you JewHob

Last edited by a moderator:

He could not kiss his ass quite so much in public. Putin is starting to feel neglected.

Why should Kim be shown any respect at all? Do we respect him murdering his family members? Starving his people? What about what they did to poor Otto? What exactly is there to respect again? Yeah talk about logic

I don't respect the guy. I think Kim is slime. But Trump is trying to make peace talks.

I was showing the hypocrisy that if Trump says something negative about Kim the media acts like that's wrong. But if he says something positive that's also wrong.

There's just no pleasing Never-Trumpers..

Don't we all love when someone gets banned and finds a way to sneak back in? We see you JewHob

I remember him. Did he get banned for being conservative or something?

I don't respect the guy. I think Kim is slime. But Trump is trying to make peace talks.

I was showing the hypocrisy that if Trump says something negative about Kim the media acts like that's wrong. But if he says something positive that's also wrong.

There's just no pleasing Never-Trumpers..

Hypocrisy? Hahahahahaha!!
"All Obama does is golf"
"Obama shouldn't meet with these terrorists. It's what they want"
And on and on and on. Pot meet kettle

Here's another crazy idea. Instead of respecting a mass murdering psychopath, how about showing a little respect for our actual allies? I know kind of a kooky idea huh?

I'm curious. What's the story with JewishHobbit? I thought he was a well respected guy around these parts. Did he come out as conservative & get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"