F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manafort: JAIL pending trial
Flynn: guilty plea
Gates: guilty plea
Papadopoulos: guilty plea
Van der Zwaan: guilty plea
Pineda: guilty plea
17 Russian individuals & companies: indicted

Mueller is mowing them down one by one.

So glad to see that this investigation was such a "nothing burger"
I'm stealing this for a tweet.

Does he not realize the government completely controls North Korean media?

I think he *wants* his own administration to control the national media, so the TV anchors can lavish praises on his Holiness every single night. He wants people to tell him how great he is, even if they were forced to do so.

2jEnRBP.gif

Edmonton Journal - Paula Simons: Americans lose that loving feeling for Canada in latest poll

On Feb. 28, Gallup released a poll showing Canada was the country viewed most favourably by Americans. Four month ago, Gallup found 94 per cent of Americans had a positive view of Canada. Only six per cent viewed North Korea favourably.

That was then.

On Wednesday, another American polling company, Public Policy Polling, released new numbers, tracking American public opinion on a wide range of issues. The polling was done on Saturday and Sunday, as Donald Trump and his senior advisers were staging their post-G7 tantrums and consigning Justin Trudeau to a super-special place in Hell.

It would be nice to think that Trump’s Trudeau-taunting Twitter snit wouldn’t be able to shake America’s faith in Canadians. But it would appear that where their president leads, many Americans dutifully follow.

This new poll found just 66 per cent of Americans have a favourable view of Canada.

Among those who voted for Trump, only 54 per cent have a positive view of this country.

http://edmontonjournal.com/opinion/...that-loving-feeling-for-canada-in-latest-poll

That's what a gawd darn cult looks and acts like.

I think he *wants* his own administration to control the national media, so the TV anchors can lavish praises on his Holiness every single night. He wants people to tell him how great he is, even if they were forced to do so.

That would be his dream scenario. Trump, Putin and Kim could become golfing buddies.

I still view Canada favorably.

My own country, not so much.

Thank you, Trump. You make me disgusted to be an American.

I still view Canada favorably.

My own country, not so much.

Thank you, Trump. You make me disgusted to be an American.

100% agreed. The fact that only 66% of Americans view Canada favorably just because of that Toddler-in-Chief's quarrel against Trudeau shows just how idiotic Americans really are.

I feel like that implies to a large part of America. Well less disgust, and more utter disappointment. That's how I feel. A lot of disappointment and frustration.

Manafort: JAIL pending trial
Flynn: guilty plea
Gates: guilty plea
Papadopoulos: guilty plea
Van der Zwaan: guilty plea
Pineda: guilty plea
17 Russian individuals & companies: indicted

Mueller is mowing them down one by one.

So glad to see that this investigation was such a "nothing burger"

But her emails :woot::cwink:

This was always going to happen with Manafort, guys. He's not in jail now because of what went down during the election, he's in jail now for trying to tamper with potential witnesses and ****.

Manafort was always guilty of whatever went down in 2016, too. Everyone knew that front the start, it's Manafort - this isn't surprising, the guy's been a skeeze since the 80s. You just need to keep in mind that doesn't necessarily extend much broader, Manafort can be guilty of a bunch of this stuff and none of it can rise to the top dogs.

It doesn't. Manafort was always going down. That's a jump from Manafort to Donnie-Boy though.

Might, might not. But Manafort's bail was rescinded because he was getting all sneaky with witnesses and his wallet, not due to anything broader.

Completely ignores meeting at Trump Plaza while saying this. Good lord.

Don't forget, this is the country where 38% of the population believes that God created humans as they currently exist in the last 10,000 years, and only two-thirds of millennials believe the Earth is round.

This was always going to happen with Manafort, guys. He's not in jail now because of what went down during the election, he's in jail now for trying to tamper with potential witnesses and ****..

You say that like it makes it better?

Where are all the pro-life fanatics and why aren’t being more vocal in regards to children being separated from their parents?

What a strange argument...pro-lifers think life begins at conception so abortion is murder - kids being separated from their parents is horrible but nobody is being "killed". Why relate those two things to each other or think pro-lifers should have a specific view on it?

What a strange argument...pro-lifers think life begins at conception so abortion is murder - kids being separated from their parents is horrible but nobody is being "killed". Why relate those two things to each other or think pro-lifers should have a specific view on it?

If you put your thinking cap on and try really really hard, i promise the relationship beteeen "those two things" will come to you.

Edit: unless youre being sarcastic?

Because if life begins at conception, it sure as heck doesn’t end at birth. If you want to protect those who can’t protect themselves, shouldn’t it extend outside of the womb as well? I don’t think it’s that hard to make the connection.

If you put your thinking cap on and try really really hard, i promise the relationship beteeen "those two things" will come to you.

Edit: unless youre being sarcastic?

Being snotty isn't a great way to kick this off...but, **** it, if you put your thinking cap on I promise you'll realize a child "dying" and being separated from its parents are not moral equivalents.

Same point at the bottom of my response to samsnee applies here.

Because if life begins at conception, it sure as heck doesn’t end at birth. If you want to protect those who can’t protect themselves, shouldn’t it extend outside of the womb as well? I don’t think it’s that hard to make the connection.

Are you being obtuse? You know damn well that doesn't matter to pro-lifers. You seem to be having a "in a perfect world where people don't use arbitrary issues as ideological footballs x,y, and z would happen" conversation here.

Exactly.

Are you being obtuse? You know damn well that doesn't matter to pro-lifers. You seem to be having a "in a perfect world where people don't use arbitrary issues as ideological footballs x,y, and z would happen" conversation here.
Which is exactly what he said I would think. To show the ridiculous hypocrisy.

Which is exactly what he said I would think. To show the ridiculous hypocrisy.

Okay but that seems to be like having a conversation about why bears hibernate. It's nice and interesting and whatever but it's irrelevant - they just do it and we know why they do it and they won't change it. This is a bottomless pit of a conversation because we know the answers to the questions, they're plain as day.

Okay but that seems to be like having a conversation about why bears hibernate. It's nice and interesting and whatever but it's irrelevant - they just do it and we know why they do it and they won't change it. This is a bottomless pit of a conversation because we know the answers to the questions, they're plain as day.

You asked how the two are connected and when asnwered changes the response to “it doesn’t matter anyway”.

Why do you post here if you know people are going to reject you anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"