F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is even more bizarre considering the United States is a country of immigrants. The diversity of it's population and melting pot of cultures is one of the things that made the country so successful so the hostility towards immigrants/migrants that just want the same thing your ancestors got seems crazy.

I understand wanting to control illegal immigration but I've never been into the xenophobic hatred some people seem to have for people that often just want a better life.

US history is rampant with it. Who the "other" is will always change.

Hypocrisy? Hahahahahaha!!
"All Obama does is golf"

A cheap shot from Hannity who should be slammed for his inconsistency.

"Obama shouldn't meet with these terrorists. It's what they want"

I believe it was mostly Romney, McCain, Graham who took that stance, Republicans who didn't support Trump and still and now don't support him having met and negotiated with Kim; Gingrich has hypocritically flip-flopped.

And now, Italy looks to be going after the Roma. I expect praise from Trump.

I understand wanting to control illegal immigration

That's more than many people can do. You should also consider that we have, despite popular desire to do so, been unable to do so for over 30 years.

but I've never been into the xenophobic hatred some people seem to have for people that often just want a better life.

Thinking that not all of them should be allowed in doesn't seem like hating them.

We have apparently found something which even Sarah Sanders doesn't want to touch, as she did not want to do the briefing without backup, so they are waiting to fly in DHS head in for a much, much delayed WH briefing.

We may have found a speck of a soul in her...

EDIT: No wonder Sanders didn't want to do it. The press is out for BLOOD.

Last edited:
Space Farce

I don't know where to begin...
"It is not enough to merely have an American presence in space. We must have American dominance in space"

"I'm hereby directing the Department of Defense and Pentagon to immediately begin the process necessary to establish a space force as the sixth branch of the armed forces"

This seems apt...
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
But one was never enough... :cwink:
How long till he proposes a Moon wall to keep Mexicans out?

The explosion of the Tea Party in response to Obama would say otherwise.

It's a damn good thing that Indivisible rose up in response to Trump's election and energizing more people than the Tea Party movement did. Every scandal and every imbecilic word from his fat mouth is fuel on the fire.

I hope that the Indivisible movement sustains itself, not just to wash out the GOP majority, but also wash out that sorry excuse for a President in 2020.

I'm resigned to the fact that Trump will have to be voted out before he can be impeached and convicted.

Just listened to the audio that just leaked out. Several children crying, asking for parents. One border patrol agent makes what sounds like a mocking noise at them. I'm honestly pissed.

I don't care what your stance on immigration is. I don't care which administrations did what. This is wrong in the here and now.

Also, I watched the other new video (separate from the audio I heard on the news), of the children in a big cage. The comments on the video (was CBS's channel on YouTube) were disgusting. No emotion, people commenting to just "kick the brats out of the country".

Inbetween this, and the views people have after school shootings. Like attacking the victims, claiming they're actors, or saying they deserve it for the school not arming teachers, ect. It's just showing how many people completely lack empathy, and where their priorities are.

I had previously thought that Trump was a lying POS that was simply in this to enrich himself. Now I'm beginning to think he actually is evil

I had previously thought that Trump was a lying POS that was simply in this to enrich himself. Now I'm beginning to think he actually is evil

He is definitely surrounded by evil people. Sessions, Kelly, Miller, and Nielsen.

EDIT: Jebus, Wolf Blitzer is NOT letting this White House mook off the hook.

Oh, and it looks like he is also leaving the White House. lol

Last edited:
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...t-with-russian-who-promised-clinton-dirt.html

Roger Stone Admits Meeting With Russian Who Promised Damaging Clinton Info

So after a year of denying any Russian contact. When confronted with a new story confirming he indeed did meet with a Russian, Roger Stone changes his story.

Of course it's the collective Trump admin amnesia that Trump Jr, Kushner, Trump, Sessions, ect, ect, ect, all had. "I just refreshed my memory, and now that I remembered the incident I'll tell the committee". So much obvious collective BS.

But that would be obstructionist. That person would be obstructioning. If he would come to the table today, they could get something done instead of obstructioning.

He is definitely surrounded by evil people. Sessions, Kelly, Miller, and Nielsen.

EDIT: Jebus, Wolf Blitzer is NOT letting this White House mook off the hook.

Oh, and it looks like he is also leaving the White House. lol

Just watched that. I think that's about the most aggressive and argumentative I've ever seen Blitzer,.

I’ll give the religious right credit. A couple of days ago I wondered why all pro-life crowd hasn’t been more forceful in their renunciation of what’s happening at the border. But the last 48 hours has seen practically everyone speaking out against it. Even Jerry Falwell’s kid, who is a Trump supporter, said this is wrong.

Been a while since I have seen Conway out there lying. Hasn't lost her touch at it.

http://www.newsweek.com/geo-group-private-prisons-immigration-detention-trump-596505

The Geo Group, which makes $50 million dollars per year operating family detention centers in Texas donated over $750,000 grand to pro-Trump and Republican PACs and the Trump Inauguration fund despite a ban on federal contractors giving campaign donations.

They drafted a bill that's being voted on in Texas that would allow their detention centers to be licensed as child care centers, allowing children to be kept beyond the 20 day maximum set by federal law. The article reports that the bill is unlikely to pass but the fact that such vile idea is even being voted on the floor is goddamn heinous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"