F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 27

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thread Manager, Jun 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSkywalker

DarthSkywalker May the Force Be With You

I couldn't find something about this on google, but it does sound vaguely familiar.

2. Matt Mortem

Matt Mortem RIP Hype Forums

Trumpeteers can only quote from sources that that firmly back up their conspiracy theory delusions.

3. Fading

Fading ---

Somehow I have a feeling this will fall on def ears, or be spun. Fox News ran a story on how Antifa was supposed to be attempting a coup on a certain date. Then when that date arrived, and nothing happened, just silently let the story die.

Planned Parenthood, Antifa, Black Lives Matter. They're boogiemen to the far right. They add characteristics to these organizations that never existed. Planned Parenthood eat babies. BLM hate white people. Antifa is a terrorist organization on par with ISIS.

When you're dealing with that level...that strong of a desire to hate on a group. I just don't see facts swaying their minds. Not that it hurts to try and correct things, or post facts. I just think they've already made their minds up on how they feel, and are looking for an excuse to back that feeling up.

4. Schlosser85

Schlosser85 Watchful Protector

Are we seriously still perpetuating the debunked “selling baby parts” propaganda? The people who made that video faced criminal charges for false allegations.

I can’t even with this dumpster fire anymore.

5. Dr Lee

Dr Lee Insert interesting quote here

I didn't know that...

6. SV Fan

SV Fan Well-Known Member

Technically it was for illegal methods of obtaining those videos(basically faking to be somebody they weren't licensed to be or something like that).

As I stated above if you have a problem with selling aborted fetuses for the cost of the delivery, then fine argue on that basis, but when you make it the false "selling baby parts for profit" you just undermine any point you are trying to make because your statement has 2 false points in it already

7. Gothamsknight

Gothamsknight Well-Known Member

This. all of this

8. Sithborg

Sithborg Oooh, plot twist!

James O'Keefe and Project Veritas are ******* liars. It's bad enough he was able to kill ACORN.

9. FTCBIRDMAN

FTCBIRDMAN Well-Known Member

I honestly don't give damn who founded planned Parenthood. They do good work NOW. If you are one of the people that thinks PP is simply in the baby murdering business, your opinions should be kept in your foggy brain. Planned Parenthood should be left alone to do their work

10. Marvolo

Marvolo Well-Known Member

My cousin was murdered by a drunk driving illegal immigrant that fled the country. But you know what...its not a good enough reason to treat immigrants like sub humans. It could have easily been a white drunk American that killed my cousin. Or just a stupid american. A friend of mine was killed by a teenage american that decided he wanted to show off with his fast car and wrapped it around a damn tree causing them both to burn alive. It could have easily been an American with a gun. Or it could have simply been my cousins time if I were a man of religious faith and believed such things.

I've worked with immigrants for 10 years, both illegal and legal, and after all those years I've learned some truths. The immigration process in this country is financially crippling, absurdly convoluted, and takes years. Years and money these people dont have. Years and money their children dont have. They work their asses off just to get here. They work the worst jobs for insulting amounts of pay. They accept it and they ask for more. They understand that at any moment America could be taken away from them. They know that at any moment the government can send their children back to countries that are overrun with murder and cartels. Not all immigrants are perfect, but to hell with anyone that says they dont deserve to be here. Most of them have done more work to earn their right to be here than any natural American citizen. I certainly havent done enough for my country to say I deserve to be an American more than the immigrants I work beside.

Also statistically americans are far more likely to be harmed by americans and not immigrants.

11. Sithborg

And in other news, Manafort STILL seems to be committing crimes. Apparently his lawyers brought in a laptop with his e-mails on them, and he would compose e-mails and have the lawyers send him when they were out of the jail and online.

Because violating a judge's order is always a good idea.

12. Marvolo

Marvolo Well-Known Member

That man has a real compulsion problem and a total lack of respect for the legal system. Let's let an immigrant child go free and throw Mannafort in one of those prison camp kennels. Give him a tin foil blanket and a mat to sleep on. He'll crack in a week. :hehe:

13. SSAV

SSAV Well-Known Member

Two things.
    a. Margaret Sanger was apparently an equal opportunity eugenicist and not a racist and was against using eugenics for racist purposes.
    https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...-life-abortion-movement-they-never-talk-about <Daily Kos is a democratic website, but the links are there for verification.)

And there is a wikipedia link as well: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger

Which says she didn't believe race determined people's abilities, so she was against using eugenics on a racial basis. Ah, and she was against Nazi activities as well.

b. The USA was founded by racist folks and practiced extensive racism. Would you say that the rest of us should not interact with any american now because you folks had a racist past, or respect and help them in any good that they do? <I don't mean disrespect towards your founding fathers by saying that by the way.>

14. Sithborg

So, Trump threatened about pulling out of NATO.

And demanded a press conference after hearing that the media was reporting that the summit was going calmly.

And rambled about winning Wisconsin over a question over Brexit.

So, yeah, about what you would expect.

15. green

green fear is the mind killer

16. Sithborg

17. Dr Lee

yeah... that looks like a targeted sting... question is, WH or just some GOP *****e trying to be bigger than he is?

18. FTCBIRDMAN

The Replublicans are frothing at the mouth in this Peter Strozk hearing. Took about 5 seconds before the nonsense started

19. Sithborg

I am leaning toward GOP *****e. I don't think they have enough competency to arrange something like this. But who knows.

This is the House, right? Of course they are.

20. FTCBIRDMAN

They weren't 5 minutes into the hearing and a motion to adjourn was brought forth. It's hilarious.......and scary

21. Sithborg

Oh man, it's before the Judiciary and Oversight, so you are getting double the gop crazies.

22. squeekness

squeekness The mighty squeek!

Sad, very sad. :(

23. green

green fear is the mind killer

Gowdy got destroyed, that was epic.

24. Dr Lee

What happened?

25. Sithborg

I saw him yelling, briefly, and quickly changed the channel.

Apparently Nunes didn't stick around, which is kind of funny. Pulling a Cruz.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.