• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

F'dup Chapters in American History (The Trump Years) --- Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if such exclusives really matter these days?

I just saw that Republican Senator Kennedy from Louisiana on TV babbling about how some people want to keep schools closed “for political advantage” and they can kiss his ass, and this is the dumbest looking and sounding politician I’ve ever seen, which is saying something.

The fact that abject fools like that can just go on TV and denigrate people like Dr. Fauci, doctors, and the teachers they want to shove back into schools is galling.

I just saw that Republican Senator Kennedy from Louisiana on TV babbling about how some people want to keep schools closed “for political advantage” and they can kiss his ass, and this is the dumbest looking and sounding politician I’ve ever seen, which is saying something.

The fact that abject fools like that can just go on TV and denigrate people like Dr. Fauci, doctors, and the teachers they want to shove back into schools is galling.
Don’t know why they are pushing kids to go back to school anyway when we know that’s where they got indoctrinated with liberal propaganda like science and math.

Oh God, watching DeVos on television this weekend was so horrifying. It was like, how are you trying to sell that kids getting it is no big deal, even if the vast, vast majority don't get sick, can spread it to other people, including all the staff at school and everyone they live with? ****ing idiots.

Don’t know why they are pushing kids to go back to school anyway when we know that’s where they got indoctrinated with liberal propaganda like science and math.
Because of the money associated with charter schools.

Oh God, watching DeVos on television this weekend was so horrifying. It was like, how are you trying to sell that kids getting it is a big deal, even if the vast, vast majority don't get sick, can spread it to other people, including all the staff at school and everyone they live with? ****ing idiots.

We are really being "led" by the lowest of the low. We're on a rudderless ship going through a hurricane.

Oh God, watching DeVos on television this weekend was so horrifying. It was like, how are you trying to sell that kids getting it is no big deal, even if the vast, vast majority don't get sick, can spread it to other people, including all the staff at school and everyone they live with? ****ing idiots.

Only the finest people in a finely tuned machine.

Because of the money associated with charter schools.

Speaking of...

So the Trumpistas are all trying to die on the "Send the kids back to school" hill.

Many are also in the Charter Schools camp.

I wonder...

Charter schools cater heavily to the parents of their charges. Okay... Wanna bet Charter Schools are going to be the biggest proponents of either the strong CDC measures to reopen or that many will choose NOT to reopen amid a pandemic? I think the staff at those schools care more about the kids than the fool GOP in Washington D.C. or the deplorables out in the wilds of the country.

Charter schools, unlike public schools, have a financial interest in getting kids back to class as quickly as possible.

This is capitalism in a nutshell. Rather than social need, the guiding principle is to turn a profit at all costs, even if a lot of kids need to die to make that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"