F'dup Chapters in American History (The Trump Years) --- Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately his reality show stars everyone in the country whether they want to be involved or not.

tumblr_n6ooa7sgQJ1s3hgsno1_250.gif

Is he really sure he wants to volunteer himself to take a drug test?

Republicans had a decent plan which Obama used as the basis for the ACA. But since Obama used it, they can’t ever admit it was a good plan.
All but that mandate which is where the unconstitutional argument is mainly coming from. You would think that would suffice, but no. It would be amusing if their plan to replace Obamacare was nothing more than a name change.

Obama even told Trump he could rename Obamacare because he doesn't care who's name is on it; he just wants people to have healthcare.

The Republicans had 8 years to create their own healthcare plan but did nothing but whine and complain about ACA. You’d think that they could have come up with a better plan in that time but no.

Has anyone seen the clip of The Comey Rule with Jeff Daniels? Part of me is curious but it still feels too soon for a Trump movie. After 4 years of Trump impersonations it is a little hard to see an actor playing him seriously.

The Republicans had 8 years to create their own healthcare plan but did nothing but whine and complain about ACA. You’d think that they could have come up with a better plan in that time but no.

Has anyone seen the clip of The Comey Rule with Jeff Daniels? Part of me is curious but it still feels too soon for a Trump movie. After 4 years of Trump impersonations it is a little hard to see an actor playing him seriously.

They don’t want a healthcare plan.

They want people to suffer and die to own the libs. Whether it's taking away healthcare for tens of millions, COVID infections and deaths, global warming and climate change denial, racial injustice, shooting and beating protesters...it's a death cult. The so-called Republican Party is one of the biggest forces for evil on the planet. They are the villains of our lives.

So where is it, then?

If you're in court trying to kick tens of millions of Americans off their health insurance in the middle of a pandemic, shouldn't this "much better" alternative already exist before you get rid of Obamacare?
Indeed.

The whole attitude and mentality of Republicans towards affordable care is very puzzling to me. But I am from the UK and we have our NHS.
I wonder what Republicans make of our system...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"